View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:42 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
always going to be like this, if your famous around here or make a good product people want better, how much better can this rom really get guys? i think we should take everyone that keeps asking and have them lined up so that me, cellguy, darren, and young dc can shoot ppc67800's out of a t-shirt cannon at them... (get your helmets and pads noobs!)
Lets get something straight here Dash before we start bazakoo'ing people down with 6700's....Although, there is probably already an app for that for the iphone so you might want to go pick one up and save yourself the trouble........Mr X volunteered that there is an update coming that fixes some minor issues....No one asked for it, he willingly volunteered the information!

Now, if someone should be bazakoo'd it should be Mr X for first saying that there are issues that need to be addressed. I would love to know what those issues are! And second, it will be released last Friday!

I for one did not know they were issues but after X said there were, I feel like the once perfect Rom I thought i was using is no longer perfect!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo, WHERE IS THE UPDATE TO MAKE MY ROM PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus we need an update to get this thread back on track and get rid of ridiculous posts by people like me!

Now, have I asked where that update is yet?????
This post has been thanked 2 times.