View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:47 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that takes time to change, love when theres 4 views or dls on each and 2 thanx lol
Didn't d/l but hit it up just for you helping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Lets get something straight here Dash before we start bazakoo'ing people down with 6700's....Although, there is probably already an app for that for the iphone so you might want to go pick one up and save yourself the trouble........Mr X volunteered that there is an update coming that fixes some minor issues....No one asked for it, he willingly volunteered the information!

Now, if someone should be bazakoo'd it should be Mr X for first saying that there are issues that need to be addressed. I would love to know what those issues are! And second, it will be released last Friday!

I for one did not know they were issues but after X said there were, I feel like the once perfect Rom I thought i was using is no longer perfect!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo, WHERE IS THE UPDATE TO MAKE MY ROM PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus we need an update to get this thread back on track and get rid of ridiculous posts by people like me!

Now, have I asked where that update is yet?????
We're gonna need freaking kevlar soon... is this gonna turn into the pre-unlocker stuff? I'm digging my foxhole as we speak .