View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:05 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
ok. i got this shit figured out. i know EXACTLY how he gets two days out of his TP2. he uses "no data" and completely cuts off all data. then, he has all incoming calls go directly to voice mail or ignores them. then, he plugs his phone into the wall charger and calls everyone back, then unplugs his phone from the wall charger, thereby using no power.

yeah. that's it. that's how he does it...muahaha!! got it figured out!! now thank me damnit!!
I thanked you, I thanked you!!!! LOL, that's too funny... the way I look at it is this, I'm telling how my batt life is with me using my phone the way I want to use it. If someone is getting one week on a single charge but the phone is only turned on to make a phone call and then turned back off, if that's how they want to use their phone, more power to them. But I want my phone to be able to ring and be answered whenever someone calls (no one does cuz they don't like me...) and I want texts and MMS to come through, cuz Darren might wanna harrass me or Flyers may want to sent pron.... and if I can still make it through the day with that. I'm golden!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with simulated left softkey presses when the top power button is pressed?

Detailed explanation: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116212
(please post your experience there as I can't seem to keep up with the 100 pages of posts in this thread)

THANKS!
Maybe it's the phonealarm, don't have it on mine but I've got a bunch of others mods/tweaks and when I hit my power button, short press turns screen on or off, long hold gets shutdown to pop up. It's gotta be a mod or tweak on there. What else do you have for tweaks/mods?
This post has been thanked 1 times.