PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 07:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 View Post
thanks but i dont have the all tabs wallpaper option. only animated and weather there. and i dont see a static wallpaper either
Fishingmedic is right. Since I always install the R6_Landscape_16 cab as soon as I flash a ROM that only has the 3x3 quick links, I forgot that it isn't available to you until that cab is installed. Thanks FM
Old 03-29-2010, 10:14 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

new guys need to goto santods threads, hes got some great mods for clocks,quicklinks ect. the guy does some sweet mods. i think his thread is a sticky if i remember correct but eitherway visit his thread and hit some thanx.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
new guys need to goto santods threads, hes got some great mods for clocks,quicklinks ect. the guy does some sweet mods. i think his thread is a sticky if i remember correct but eitherway visit his thread and hit some thanx.
+1, and guys remember, Santod has multiple threads in the themes section not just one. If you have a problem with them let him know, he's very receptive and helpful!

Edit: here's a bunch of links to some of his threads, I believe there's even more..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105069
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104210
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111673
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114628

Last edited by fishingmedic; 03-29-2010 at 10:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:56 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I wish cookie's hometab worked as smooth as santod's mods. It's got great functionality but you can't run it with BG4all or it is just a pig.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
I wish cookie's hometab worked as smooth as santod's mods. It's got great functionality but you can't run it with BG4all or it is just a pig.
I know Santod has talked about 1.7, maybe that will run a little smoother. I don't even need all the quicklinks, but I do like having everything in CHT editor, rather than having to load up a ton of cabs.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:23 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

anyone know how to get lock device on a sense 2.5 quick link (need to emulate a key press of F22 somehow)

[EDIT]found devicelock.exe somewhere in a left soft key lock cab and mapped a shortcut to it.

Last edited by briggs; 03-29-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jimmypop123 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
If you are on Verizon try the steps below as that is what I had to do to get it to work. I got this fix from ryanchauvin

Viusual Voice Mail Fix
1. go to (settings), (connections)
2. click the (advanced) tab
3. then click (select networks)
4. click the down arrow on the (connect to the internet should connect
using) and select (My ISP)then click ok.
5. click the (Tasks) tab and click (manage existing connections) under
(My ISP)
6. select (New), enter whatever name you want to call it
7. click next number to dial is (#777)
8. don't type any user info or password just hit finish.
9. Open Opera or IE and try to connect when it tries to connect it will
ask for user and pass info all you want to do is check (Save password)
then hit ok
10. Close out of the internet and start VVM
Thank you very much! This worked for me. Back to my VVM goodness!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

just cuz no one has posted in almost 12 hours, im gonna. so does cookie and b4all really drain batt that badly? cuz i have them both running, and id say at best i get 2 days on a full charge, prob less.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
just cuz no one has posted in almost 12 hours, im gonna. so does cookie and b4all really drain batt that badly? cuz i have them both running, and id say at best i get 2 days on a full charge, prob less.
2 days on a single charge? Are you using an extended battery? Do you have wifi completely disabled? I am having, what I thought to be, amazing battery life. I make it throught a full day, with no need to charge until I go to bed. But, by that time it does need a charge. When I had my TP, I had to carry 2 spare batteries to make it through the day at work. When I was done working, I had to charge all 3 to get through the evening. No ROM was able to change thaqt for me. This is why I considered my battery life so impressive, now. What you are experiencing sounds to me like a dream come true. Fill us in on your setup.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
2 days on a single charge? Are you using an extended battery? Do you have wifi completely disabled? I am having, what I thought to be, amazing battery life. I make it throught a full day, with no need to charge until I go to bed. But, by that time it does need a charge. When I had my TP, I had to carry 2 spare batteries to make it through the day at work. When I was done working, I had to charge all 3 to get through the evening. No ROM was able to change thaqt for me. This is why I considered my battery life so impressive, now. What you are experiencing sounds to me like a dream come true. Fill us in on your setup.
I agree Buggerritt. If I can make it to bedtime without giving my phone a "get me through the day" charge sometime while connected to my computer or some kind of help, it is dangerously low, or dead, by bed time. I've never understood why anyone thinks a phone HAS to go more than one day anyway. Why not just plug it in on your night stand EVERY night anyway? Even before I got my PPC and was just using a regular cell phone, I would plug it in every night. Oh well, to each his own . . .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development