View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:35 AM
GaryMcQ
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
2 days on a single charge? Are you using an extended battery? Do you have wifi completely disabled? I am having, what I thought to be, amazing battery life. I make it throught a full day, with no need to charge until I go to bed. But, by that time it does need a charge. When I had my TP, I had to carry 2 spare batteries to make it through the day at work. When I was done working, I had to charge all 3 to get through the evening. No ROM was able to change thaqt for me. This is why I considered my battery life so impressive, now. What you are experiencing sounds to me like a dream come true. Fill us in on your setup.
I agree Buggerritt. If I can make it to bedtime without giving my phone a "get me through the day" charge sometime while connected to my computer or some kind of help, it is dangerously low, or dead, by bed time. I've never understood why anyone thinks a phone HAS to go more than one day anyway. Why not just plug it in on your night stand EVERY night anyway? Even before I got my PPC and was just using a regular cell phone, I would plug it in every night. Oh well, to each his own . . .