View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:15 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
Where do you find the option to have the facebook picture as the profile picture. When I select picture on the contact, all i get is the photos on my cell as an option.
First u have to sync them with their facebook profiles. Then after they are linked u can edit contact and press the picture in the top right corner of the screen. U should then have the option to choose what picture u want for that contact. Facebook or outlook. To get the facebook picture to show up as the caller ID pic u have to change dialers. I have a thread called 2.5 facebook sync and u can find the leo dialer along with the cab for epst for certain carriers with that option.
This post has been thanked 4 times.