PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

i think as soon as my batt charges a bit ill flash back to the 2/18 rom and see what happens. just getting sick of installing all my damn cabs over and over again.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
People need to learn what this button is for................
LOOKED at The downloads from MR.X,CMYLXGO,CELLGUY,MINE And others and the thanks button must be broke on some of yalls pc's DAMN
Why is the "Thanks" button so important to people here?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:07 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
agreed...the phone still vibrates even with the suggestions of how to turn off. also..i am getting the ghost text that is really starting to bug the hell out of me! ugh. anyone got some ideas?? thanks.
search Fixunread count or just use the paper clip in here...I am pretty sure I posted the fix via the reg...once you use Fixunread you have to wait a few minutes....or just send yourself a text right after you run it and it clears...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
i reflashed last nite, and still my phone is running hot and draining pretty quickly. I used to get 2 full days on one charge, now im lucky if i get more than 1 day. My email is set to only send/recieve every 2 hours, but my data connection is usually running non stop and i dont know how to change that. if it isnt the data running, could it maybe be cookie home page 1.6.1? anyone have any batt drain with this mod?
I run mine harder than that and I at minimum get 24 hours out of it...with no adjustments at all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
Had the same problem with the MR X 2.1 ROM released on 3/3. I installed a few tweaks to modify the ROM's appearance and I assumed that I had somehow broken the bluetooth stack in the process. However, the symptoms I experienced are identical to the ones you describe above. My bluetooth status showed "connected" to my jawbone but I had no audio. If I completed a call, the audio wasn't coming thru the phone mic/speaker and it wasn't coming thru my headset. Voice dialing wouldn't work either. After awhile, the bluetooth audio would come through and then disappear again. It worked fine when I installed the ROM but once this was broken, I couldn't fix it
I have my stereo BT on often and use it at the gym all the time....no issues whatsoever....
Old 03-11-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

just to throw this out there, this is what i have installed, so let me know if u have it on the 3/5 rom and if its killin ur batt.
astronaut sms skin
cookie tab 1.6
personalizer
imnuts mms
2.5 stock slider
facebook
fim
3x5 start menu
imdb
aim
pocket uno
santod b4all
santod quick link bg remove
action powerbutton
tsowen taskbar
Old 03-11-2010, 09:13 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldWide View Post
Why is the "Thanks" button so important to people here?
A lack of appreciation may spark a lack of motivation
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
i think as soon as my batt charges a bit ill flash back to the 2/18 rom and see what happens. just getting sick of installing all my damn cabs over and over again.
this hot/drain issue is driving me nutz, do you have a extra battery? i would flash juggs new build and dont install anything but provision stuff and see how things go if you dont have another battery. im thinking its either the battery or even worse a hardware problem. i sling for hours and my tp2's dont get hottter than streaming on skyfire.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
dont look at me, i always hit that sh*t. to respond to u tellin me to turn my data off, i tried that and it goes back on by itself #1 and #2 i usually have it running all the time and it never started killing my batt until the past few days or so
Mine never runs unless i'm tethering
Old 03-11-2010, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
this hot/drain issue is driving me nutz, do you have a extra battery? i would flash juggs new build and dont install anything but provision stuff and see how things go if you dont have another battery. im thinking its either the battery or even worse a hardware problem. i sling for hours and my tp2's dont get hottter than streaming on skyfire.
Same here Darren...Mine never gets hot other then charging
Old 03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
A lack of appreciation may spark a lack of motivation
Thank you jd !!!!!!!!
And i hit the thanks button.............
Old 03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

with commanager you data doesnt stay off? something is wrong here, are you fresh flashed now and this happens?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development