PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 11:44 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

I swear man this ROM is the sugar honey ice tea(sh*t for those who dont know what that means). I have been running this ROM into the ground and it took all the abuse I could give and didnt slow down a bit!! That is a first. All ROMs slow down after a beating by me. But not this one. So just last night I thought I would give her a break and flash dance and cut my cabs in half as far as installing them. Only loaded it up to beat her and now this ROM is effin crazy fast. I love it. I am patiently waiting an update...only to cure my flashaholism. Thanks Mr. X for bringing the fire back into me and my phones lives again. (sniff sniff)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

yeah this rom is super dope, i'm usually not into all the customization but i really like what u have here Juggs
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 03-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
okay they r off n when i go to locale and text theres no option to turn the vibration off i.dnt see it n it the.other option from personalize is not even chek so its off ..so im guessing its a reg!
Here is the reg to stop vibration
HKLM-SOFTWARE-OEM-KEYSTATE And scroll down to Key Vibrate State and set it from 1 to 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
i thought i saw it somewhere in this thread but none of the searches i tried came up with any results....im trying to backup my links that i have installed on the home screen, does anyone know which reg edit that is? Thanks
And here is the reg where your home quick links are
HKLM-SOFTWARE-HTC-MANILA-HOME
i already changed it but it still vibrates
Old 03-11-2010, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt

agreed...the phone still vibrates even with the suggestions of how to turn off. also..i am getting the ghost text that is really starting to bug the hell out of me! ugh. anyone got some ideas?? thanks.

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give
Old 03-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by technics42 View Post
I had this problem a couple days ago an i checked active sync an since i'm syncing email from an exchange server my active sync kept syncing constantly an wouldn't stop. That was my problem so maybe thats what is happening to you, in order for me to fix it i hard reset a couple times an haven't had the problem since.
Well I tried the hard reset trick, even did it five times, still for some reason its running very hot and the battery (extended battery at that) gets very hot and the phone is dead in 6 hours. I went back to the 2/9 version and just reinstalled the bluetooth fix, and now it runs great again. No fast die on the battery.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize, HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

technics42 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Well I tried the hard reset trick, even did it five times, still for some reason its running very hot and the battery (extended battery at that) gets very hot and the phone is dead in 6 hours. I went back to the 2/9 version and just reinstalled the bluetooth fix, and now it runs great again. No fast die on the battery.
Yeah when I had the issue i was on the 3/03 rom. I flashed another rom an still had that same problem, but when Mr.X 3/05 rom was released it was fine. That was my only problem active sync kept screwing me over by constantly syncing an it killed my battery within 30 min, an my phone was hot enough to melt ice.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:25 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quick question.....So I have all of my contacts set to their facebook profile. I changed all the pics so that they are from their facebook profile....problem is when they call me....the picture from outlook are still showing up on my caller Id. Is there a way to either delete my outlook pics so that the one from the facebook profile shows? Or set it to where the facebook profile pic is the default picture for all of my contacts??
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does this rom have the manila locker installed i wanna install this theme but it says i mite need it if i dont have it, has anybody installed this theme yet on this rom? did u install the manila locker?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=592584
EDIT: nvm just realized this is 2012, but still is it locked so i know when they release that version

Dank-Ass Robba

Last edited by havox22; 03-11-2010 at 05:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g LTE

deseagle07 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Yeah if your battery is draining and its getting extremely hot at the same time. Then doing what I mentioned should help some. Aslo I enable all power management settings and that also helps with battery IMO. Some say oh well Advance config isnt for the TP2 and some say that HD Tweak is not for the TP2 but I have had great results with both. I actually have them both installed and use both of them after a flash. Each one of those programs has power management settings, but the one in HD tweaks is easier. Just one button and boom its enabled. As far as Advanced config you have to manully choose all the power management settings. Hope that helps some man, but taking the battery out and letting it cool down helps me out in those situations.
Care to share what SPECIFIC tweaks u r using, im bout to start downloading this version if its that dope
Old 03-11-2010, 06:05 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
Care to share what SPECIFIC tweaks u r using, im bout to start downloading this version if its that dope
The only thing Im really doing as far as battery is enabling the power management settings using either hd tweak or advance config. The battery is great without them but I just prefer it this way.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development