PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 12:52 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragola181818 View Post
does anyone know how to use a video as an animated wallpaper? or is that not possible?

thanks in advance.
Young DC beat me to the punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wholly crap, not that i know of, android can i think.
Lmao!! Ok as man with 25,000+ rep, 15,000+ posts, AND an ex midget man as a lover....Im gonna need you not to sound surprised at this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
You can but you will have to get it setup to gif.file with the right frames.......one of my friends at the local sprint store has it on his
Yeah you beat me to the answer. This seems logical being that you can set pictures as background and so forth and gif as startup animation. So why couldnt you set a gif as a background if it had the right settings? Seems possible. I would give it a shot and see what happens.

Quote:
I Don't know what else to do for him, he unchecked it in setting and done youngpro's regedit and it still vibrates when he sends a txt
Yeah man I dont know what else to tell him either.....if he unchecked the settings which should have stopped it, but for some reason it didnt......so I gave him the regedit which should have definitely stopped it, but somehow it didnt.....so yeah Im stooped too......wait wait...Ive got it!!! Just take the battery out bro!! And if that doesnt stop it from vibrating then you got you one hell of a phone and I would suggest taking it back cuz that thing is alive and has a mind of its own. Seriously we are all out of solutions for you man. Sorry to say....but your on your own with that one. Try calling an exorcist.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdk6ii View Post
Hmmm. I don't know whats going on cuz i just flashed from MM so its a new flash. i guess ill do a hr cuz its getting annoying to me.

Oh btw it only vibrates when im typing a txt if that helps.
Have you provisioned your phone with your proper carrier? I've seen weird keyboard problems when not provisioned, as that also sets some keyboard mapping. Probably not it, but its a shot in the dark

start/settings/connections/MrX CDMA Provisioning- pick your carrier, commit, let it reboot. Good luck
Old 03-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

brokin is a n00b

does this rom use UC?
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokin View Post
does this rom use UC?
Yes you can use UC with it.

Edit: it includes runcc http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=11

Last edited by fishingmedic; 03-09-2010 at 01:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

I'm having a hard time finding a setting to make my emails not delete themelves after a day or 2. Is this something that is uncontrollable? I go to manage folders and all options are greyed out for each folder.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

amdk6ii is a n00b

Normally the toggle switch for vibrating key are in start/setting/personal/input/touch input options but its missing in this rom. Anybody else got any ideas? Also i have ran the Provisioning.

Last edited by amdk6ii; 03-09-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
I'm having a hard time finding a setting to make my emails not delete themelves after a day or 2. Is this something that is uncontrollable? I go to manage folders and all options are greyed out for each folder.
for all attatchments sent, i set mine to store on sdcard, all i need.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdk6ii View Post
Normally the toggle switch for vibrating key are in start/setting/personal/input/touch input options but its missing in this rom. Anybody else got any ideas? Also i have ran the Provisioning.
It was moved by X if that's the case so

SLIDE YOUR SLIDER ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT
then click OTHER then click touch options
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

This isn't a normal rom thread,This is 3085 posts on how to make this Perfect rom look good
Old 03-09-2010, 02:18 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Just some SS of MR. X ROM with a little of YoungPro's razzle dazzle.
Looks great!

Quote:
Bored so here's mine

Softkeybar i Modded from Dusk
Santod's glass flip clock
Santod's clock BG
Can me found in his thread
Awsome....do you know if just the glass ball slider will work without max....if so please let me know which cab...

Quote:
You can but you will have to get it setup to gif.file with the right frames.......one of my friends at the local sprint store has it on his
Man that has got to be a battery hog!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development