PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 12:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

the person asking about radios you can use the sdcard flash app also, unrar the exe and move ruu to sdcard and rename it to RHODIMG.nbh and use this app. (thanx wide)

just to be sure, i know why this threads slow and that rom is best 6.5 out. 5x would be nice is all i was getting at.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jessplayen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yeah, I don't understand why this is thread is a ghost town. I've been a long time MightyRom user and when flashed to this rom "just to try it out", I never left. I think this rom is very similar to MightyRom. I found this rom to be very stable and even slightly faster than MightyRom. Mr X did an Awesome job and really deserves much props. Mighty's thread has just recently been cleaned up and there's is already 21 pages while this remains a "ghost town". I just don't understand.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

I'm gonna say it's because 1) there really is no support needed for it, it just runs out of the box, run your arcsoft cab and that's it, no issues unless you create them yourself. And 2) people are looking for new stuff now that Sprint dropped their 2.5 and Mighty's already said he's building a new kitchen from the ground up. I'm sure Juggs is busy cooking too as he and Mighty work close(at least I hope he's cooking... [-o<) and when he does, people will be back and the posts will start to fly again, I'm sure of that. And I highly doubt Juggs is concerned about the lack of comments in here, they'll be back....
Old 03-21-2010, 01:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
What you say is mostly true - the only thing I cannot get working correctly on the ROM is BT + Voice Dialer, with audio and mic using the BT headset and being able to launch voice dialer with the BT headset button. The BT keeps going in and out for me on this one (I have flashed it 2X and tested it both times on multiple days). It might be a CAB I have loaded, but I have not had the time to just flash the ROM, provision and test it with no other CABs. I did eliminate a couple of suspect CABs the second time I tested this, but it is frustrating to find that your BT is not working (even though all display indicators show that it is connected) while you are getting or placing a call while driving. Chicago is a busy town, and I cannot afford the distraction in traffic.

This is all particularly true because the ROM I am using now simply works for EVERYTHING I need it for. It is more of a memory hog and is a 6.5.5 ROM, but performance is quite acceptable. At some point I will flash this ROM again and test it for a day or so, but not right now. Other than that, the Mr. X ROM is really really good.

EDIT: This post is not intended to read like a complaint - I am just frustrated because this is such a good ROM in so many ways.

Something you loaded....I use my stereo BT everyday at the gym and it works flawlessly.....voice dialing works and music is fine...
Old 03-21-2010, 02:44 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Something you loaded....I use my stereo BT everyday at the gym and it works flawlessly.....voice dialing works and music is fine...
the gym? bet theres lots of eyecandy there for ya. lol

take your time juggs, were just flashjunkies.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

You guys are too funny!

I respect all chefs by virtue of putting themselves out there, cooking, and sharing!
Mr X has truly outdone himself =D> - in my limited experience, anyway - and I agree that most of this thread is not exactly support based. It doesn't need to be! That's why I'm still hanging out - nice people, great ideas, and I'm learning!
Thanks to all of you!

Old 03-21-2010, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the gym? bet theres lots of eyecandy there for ya. lol

take your time juggs, were just flashjunkies.
Speak for your self.................I tried mighty war but it.... Never mind
I stay with the best
MR.X ROM
Old 03-21-2010, 03:41 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Speak for your self.................I tried mighty war but it.... Never mind
I stay with the best
MR.X ROM
seems you missread, we like to flash so give us a rom, make sense? you seem to like to flash too if you flashed war but i ment we like to flash juggs stuff. juggs could make a perfect 6.5x and i would still want him to make another rom. didnt your or do you still have mighty in your sig? must have liked something.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
seems you missread, we like to flash so give us a rom, make sense? you seem to like to flash too if you flashed war but i ment we like to flash juggs stuff. juggs could make a perfect 6.5x and i would still want him to make another rom. didnt your or do you still have mighty in your sig? must have liked something.
Ok i will come clean.........the only thing in that rom i liked was the startup animation....well not his the one i added

EDIT: Let me edit this because it sounds as if I'm talking shit about Mightymikes rom.
When in fact mikes rom and Mr.X roms are hard to tell apart...............
What i meant by this was the War rom has startup animation and X Don't and i need that in a rom to have my dads gif file with his voice

Last edited by Young DC; 03-24-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Go to User CP, look for something about signatures and copy and paste in the pic you want.

After doing so, will it update all previous posts with the new avatar, or just posts from this point forward? So far, even though I have posted a pic for my avatar, it still has the default picture. Wonder what I'm missing?

Never mind, now it's working . . .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development