PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

I would love to see a Sprint rom release based ROM maybe a SPRINT user special??? HEHEHEHE with all the nice tweaks and modules spin lock cfc remove useless garbage etcetc I wish I could cook as well and had the files talents you do MR. x but I just do not.

Maybe us Sprint users could motivate you with a donation????????
Old 03-21-2010, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
your never happy. lol im getting like 13days on one charge. lol
i love when people post insane numbers on batterylife when you know there bsing. this threads like a ghostown now, i think a 6.5x is in order. just sayin...
Maybe not a COMPLETE ghost town, but yeah ...

Was that a tumbleweed? Naw ....

I am so loving this rom!! I've loaded it up too and it just keeps chugging along, seemingly unaffected .. It's amazing! I can go 2 days without a charge, but I like running off the top of the tank, know what I'm saying? I could probably last longer than that ..

Old 03-21-2010, 04:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

MR.X ROM THREAD =

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

Holy Crap.... this thread SHOULD be a ghost town!! This ROM is ABSOLUTLEY impressive. I am so glad I switched!! I have tried most common rom's and wish I would have started here!!! THE BEST THING SINCE THE TOUCH PRO 2!!! I wish I knew bigger and more intelligent word's to express how happy I am with this rom!!! Thanks Mr. X!! oh yea, how do I put a Mr. X rom picture in my signature?
Old 03-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Lurker

Smacksmackums is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
Holy Crap.... this thread SHOULD be a ghost town!! This ROM is ABSOLUTLEY impressive. I am so glad I switched!! I have tried most common rom's and wish I would have started here!!! THE BEST THING SINCE THE TOUCH PRO 2!!! I wish I knew bigger and more intelligent word's to express how happy I am with this rom!!! Thanks Mr. X!! oh yea, how do I put a Mr. X rom picture in my signature?
I agree. The reason the thread is a ghost town is because the ROM runs so perfectly. There aren't a lot of problems so nobody is in here looking for solutions. It just works.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
how do I put a Mr. X rom picture in my signature?
Go to User CP, look for something about signatures and copy and paste in the pic you want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
MR.X ROM THREAD =

I have lived in this town in Texas and had a house there I tried to sale.

How do you flash a radio on sprint like the new one sprint just released?

Edit: I figured it out and downloaded the radio file but have not flashed yet. I hope my understanding that I do not have to do anything but sync and download the radio file to my phone is correct.
My house was the third on the left.

Last edited by texasez; 03-21-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smacksmackums View Post
I agree. The reason the thread is a ghost town is because the ROM runs so perfectly. There aren't a lot of problems so nobody is in here looking for solutions. It just works.
What you say is mostly true - the only thing I cannot get working correctly on the ROM is BT + Voice Dialer, with audio and mic using the BT headset and being able to launch voice dialer with the BT headset button. The BT keeps going in and out for me on this one (I have flashed it 2X and tested it both times on multiple days). It might be a CAB I have loaded, but I have not had the time to just flash the ROM, provision and test it with no other CABs. I did eliminate a couple of suspect CABs the second time I tested this, but it is frustrating to find that your BT is not working (even though all display indicators show that it is connected) while you are getting or placing a call while driving. Chicago is a busy town, and I cannot afford the distraction in traffic.

This is all particularly true because the ROM I am using now simply works for EVERYTHING I need it for. It is more of a memory hog and is a 6.5.5 ROM, but performance is quite acceptable. At some point I will flash this ROM again and test it for a day or so, but not right now. Other than that, the Mr. X ROM is really really good.

EDIT: This post is not intended to read like a complaint - I am just frustrated because this is such a good ROM in so many ways.

Last edited by CYoung234; 03-21-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

GoZO is just getting started

Great rom! Question: How can I turn off the delete confirm when deleting emails?
Old 03-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoZO View Post
Great rom! Question: How can I turn off the delete confirm when deleting emails?
email tab>inbox>menu>tools>options>message tab>uncheck warn when deleting messages in the message list. done.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development