View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
seems you missread, we like to flash so give us a rom, make sense? you seem to like to flash too if you flashed war but i ment we like to flash juggs stuff. juggs could make a perfect 6.5x and i would still want him to make another rom. didnt your or do you still have mighty in your sig? must have liked something.
Ok i will come clean.........the only thing in that rom i liked was the startup animation....well not his the one i added

EDIT: Let me edit this because it sounds as if I'm talking shit about Mightymikes rom.
When in fact mikes rom and Mr.X roms are hard to tell apart...............
What i meant by this was the War rom has startup animation and X Don't and i need that in a rom to have my dads gif file with his voice

Last edited by Young DC; 03-24-2010 at 02:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.