View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:15 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

I'm gonna say it's because 1) there really is no support needed for it, it just runs out of the box, run your arcsoft cab and that's it, no issues unless you create them yourself. And 2) people are looking for new stuff now that Sprint dropped their 2.5 and Mighty's already said he's building a new kitchen from the ground up. I'm sure Juggs is busy cooking too as he and Mighty work close(at least I hope he's cooking... [-o<) and when he does, people will be back and the posts will start to fly again, I'm sure of that. And I highly doubt Juggs is concerned about the lack of comments in here, they'll be back....