View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:17 PM
PrsnlCrcl
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay so now that I resolved my facebook profile as caller ID issue....can someone tell me if their facebook contacts update automatically or do you have to manually do it? I have to manually do it. I even tried to change the regedit that allows for updating and when I softreset it disables itself. WTF?? I am seriously getting frustrated. If its not one thing its another!! So is anyones facebook profiles updating automatically?? I have it set in menus to update automatically but it never does. I have to do it manually. Any one else experiencing this? I use facebook all the time so having it work is a must. Any help....please
I still have not been able to get the facebook pics to show up on caller ID...am I reading correctly that you got that resolved? Please share if so...that is something I have not been able to get to work on any ROM that I have tried. Thanks.