View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRVT View Post
Is it possible to change the default behavior on the SMS tab to open the WM messaging client instead of the HTC client when pressing on the message itself? Even better would be to have it open the thread in question in the WM messaging client.

Second, along the same lines, is it possible to have the HTC Notification program open the WM client instead of opening the SMS tab, when activation the new message alert?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Its not possible to remove the "htcmessage" from the rom any further. I remove the threaded client that takes over the WM threaded client. thats as far as i can go before it starts breaking stuff like the messaging tab, notifications, contact cards and so on.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 5 times.