View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:35 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
MR. X! you're the shit haha. i used a lot of roms and yours is a really good one. my favorite thing in this rom is the text messaging. after you change the setting to "threaded" then its the best. i always hated tp2s texting. now i don't. i just want to make some recommendations if i could. can you make it so the start button in on the bottom? also the "advanced config" app i see in lots of roms would be amazing. i also seen pandora radio in one rom. thanks you again. and thanks for all those Cab. files
You can load up advanced config by CAB, look around and you'll find it, I'll search in a few for one for you if you can't find one. The start button on the bottom will hopefully be coming soon, this ROM is a 6.5 version and to have the buttons on the bottom is 6.5.x version which hopefully Juggs is cooking as we speak (pretty please with a cherry on top....). And don't worry about Pandora, look around for Slacker radio cabs, much much much better than pandora IMHO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.