View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 07:57 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
yo.... chill the hell out, theres no kids here, even if u said it a MILLION times, i wouldnt think a simple battery tweak would mess up something
Seriously man if you read all the questions some of these ppl ask then you would totally agree with this. For one...the ROM is great Everything works....EXCEPT when you want to install or "tweak" something that messes something up and then try to come on the forum blaming the ROM or asking why something is broken or not working. If you are trying to tweak your phone then just keep in mind that you do so at your own risk. We are all here to help you, but I mean cut us some slack with our replies when it was you who decided to install a cab and now your home screen is all jacked up, or you do a battery hack and now your battery is draining at the speed of light. Seriously dont blame the ROM or anyone else for that matter when YOU install or break something. I believe DC was referring to those ppl who install a cab that doesnt blend well with the ROM and then wonder why this is broke or this doesnt work. So I would totally agree if you are installing apps and doing tweaks and then all of a sudden your phone is not working as good anymore...then do us and yourself a favor and stop installing and or tweaking your phone to break a perfectly good ROM. Not to sound harsh but we are here trying to help those who really need help...but dont expect us or anyone else to try and fix an issue caused by your own negligence. Accept the fact that the ROM works..."YOU ARE BREAKING IT BY INSTALLING CABS AND DOING TWEAKS!"
This post has been thanked 3 times.