View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:42 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I realize that there is a lot to read in this thread for X's ROM, but even if you go back and read the last 15 pages, you don't see issues on the ROM except ones that are user created. And if your going to flash a custom ROM and add tweaks like we all do, you need to be able to do a HR and not complain about it. I can't recall the number of HR's Flyers and I along with others did just trying to figure out what was breaking youtube and we don't even use the freaking thing, it was just trying to help others out. If no one else is complaining about the specific issue, post your questions and we'll all jump in to help out, but also try doing some research yourself, and accept some humor too. Good God, he's lucky Cellguy's busy testing other ROM's!!!

I haven't seen that and haven't had the batt get hot at all lately, not even warm.... but I also do try to not let it get too low on a charge and since these batts don't really have "memory" it's not an issue to throw it on the charger early and not letting it run down to almost dead. Have you tried loading up Memmaid or another app life that and seeing if there are any processes running at that time? There are some you may not see even in taskmanager, i.e. activesync, and others.
Cell Guy??? Yeah dude is beastly with this comments. And as far as your battery man I really dont know what else could help. Other than Darrens solution........get a new battery. lol. I personally havent had any hot battery issue either. I honestly think its either a hardware issue with your phone.....or the battery itself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.