View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 07:06 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
ANYBODY know how to get the Animated Startup installed in this rom ?????
Alright I got you cool breeze hopefully this will work.....I would use HD tweaks to enable it...dont know any other way to enable it other than that app....then I wold use Advance config to choose what gif I wanted to use for the start up. Click DONE and it should ask you to restart....then soft reset and see if that works out. Im pretty sure it will being that by default HD tweaks the startup animation is turned off on this ROM. So more than likely it will work. Matter of fact Im about to try it and see if that does it. I will post back with an edit.

Edit: Well DC looks like you got yourself a good question here. It didnt work. Thats pretty gay. Why would the startup animation be totally disabled off a ROM??

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-15-2010 at 07:17 PM.