PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

I like this rom as it has all of new Sprint tabs.
Very impressive all around performance.
Would luv to see your work on 21899 Build, as believe it better than any other 2189xBuilds.
In my top three Sense 2.5 roms for performance and least headache.

All is working nicely except for Opera.
I could not reply in threads, as reply box was greyed out.
Then I remember this happened to me before.
It is an adjustment in the browser settings.
open new tab and enter Opera:config
In Opera:config search bar, type custom user agent
Just change the string where it says MSIE 6.0 to 5.01
It should look like this:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380
Now all is welll

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-17-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'd really like to see a 6.5.x based rom from you deck!
Old 04-17-2010, 04:36 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Does anybody have a cab that will install the HTC volume control?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint (Boost)

asiansti is a n00b

Great ROM, thanks! Best I have used so far.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

man it's quiet around here, things must be running well for everyone, i know i'm loving the new rom and it does run faster than any others in the past and has all the right programs, thanks deck for the hard work and dedication to the community!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Must be nice. Those of us not on Sprint are sitting on the edge of our seats for the past 2 weeks waiting to get our hands on this.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Must be nice. Those of us not on Sprint are sitting on the edge of our seats for the past 2 weeks waiting to get our hands on this.
yeah i feel for you guys as this truly is a good build and things are running great, i'm surprised that deck hasnt gotten that generic build out to you guys, something must be going on or otherwise he would have put that out for you.

i wonder if it would just be easier up front to put out a generic build and then just have provision cabs for each carrier and that way all are satisfied.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 600...Mogul...Touch Pro...Touch Pro 2...Evo

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon

Im diggin this rom myself...but I did noticed that after some time my memory and speed kind of dwindles down...I only have 5 other programs intallled unlike what I used to have in other roms...and when I soft reset I start off at about 56%-60% memory. The only progs I really use is facebook and Uno (one of the 5 I have installed)...and after logging on to Facebook...that is when it starts to slow down a little...and its most noticeable on the home screen when lets says clouds are passing by or even if the glare of sun is rotating. The clouds move very slow and the glare rotates very slow....it only speeds up when I stroke upward to pull up the quick links...I have had that minor issue in all the Roms I have used....is there anything I can do to adjust this or is it just my phone?
I have the Sprint TP...also the 5 progs I have installed are: "Simon" (game)..."Uno" (game)..."SomeGuy sMMS" (2ndary Pic-mail)..."Adv Config 3.3"....and "Spb Screenshot".
I can do without "Simon" and I dont really need "SomeGuy sMMS" due to the fact that there is mms already working on here...Only reason why I have it is cuz I have gotten used to using it....but does anyone have any sugguestion? Thanks

Oh yea and Great great Great work Deck...
Old 04-20-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

your best bet is to install Clean Ram. I'd upload it for you but I have 2 versions on my phone and can't remember which one was for tp1 and which I use for tp2.

Clean Ram is a really effective tool to close unresponsive apps that chillin in your background which affects performance. There are 3 different stages you could clean as well.

Happy Holidayze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon View Post
Im diggin this rom myself...but I did noticed that after some time my memory and speed kind of dwindles down...I only have 5 other programs intallled unlike what I used to have in other roms...and when I soft reset I start off at about 56%-60% memory. The only progs I really use is facebook and Uno (one of the 5 I have installed)...and after logging on to Facebook...that is when it starts to slow down a little...and its most noticeable on the home screen when lets says clouds are passing by or even if the glare of sun is rotating. The clouds move very slow and the glare rotates very slow....it only speeds up when I stroke upward to pull up the quick links...I have had that minor issue in all the Roms I have used....is there anything I can do to adjust this or is it just my phone?
I have the Sprint TP...also the 5 progs I have installed are: "Simon" (game)..."Uno" (game)..."SomeGuy sMMS" (2ndary Pic-mail)..."Adv Config 3.3"....and "Spb Screenshot".
I can do without "Simon" and I dont really need "SomeGuy sMMS" due to the fact that there is mms already working on here...Only reason why I have it is cuz I have gotten used to using it....but does anyone have any sugguestion? Thanks

Oh yea and Great great Great work Deck...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Android Soldier

although i agree that clean ram is something nice to have and run, i don't think it's going to solve his issue it seems that something on his phone is running in the background and slowing his phone down, plus you should soft reset at least once a day anyways. attached is clean ram that you can use, it will install two icons, one to configure it and one is the program, i have mine set-up on option 2, you can try running that but don't know how much it's going to help, i haven't heard of anyone else having any issues with this is what makes me suspicious, good luck and hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: cab cleanRAM.cab (604.3 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development