View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 10:38 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Must be nice. Those of us not on Sprint are sitting on the edge of our seats for the past 2 weeks waiting to get our hands on this.
yeah i feel for you guys as this truly is a good build and things are running great, i'm surprised that deck hasnt gotten that generic build out to you guys, something must be going on or otherwise he would have put that out for you.

i wonder if it would just be easier up front to put out a generic build and then just have provision cabs for each carrier and that way all are satisfied.