View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 06:09 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

although i agree that clean ram is something nice to have and run, i don't think it's going to solve his issue it seems that something on his phone is running in the background and slowing his phone down, plus you should soft reset at least once a day anyways. attached is clean ram that you can use, it will install two icons, one to configure it and one is the program, i have mine set-up on option 2, you can try running that but don't know how much it's going to help, i haven't heard of anyone else having any issues with this is what makes me suspicious, good luck and hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: cab cleanRAM.cab (604.3 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!