PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 08:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 600...Mogul...Touch Pro...Touch Pro 2...Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

I have been looking for that app guys...I think it might work out for me...thanks...also I do reset my phone everyday...at least 2-3 time a day...but thanks again for the info...I'm replying from my iPod right now so I dont think I can hit thank u button...I'll try it tho...if I cant, when I get to work I will...
PS- I preformed a 2nd hard reset last night...to conduct a test and in my opinon it seem like it's the quicklinks (the first row)..that slows up the process...I say that bcuz b4 I added the quick links...things seem to be running mouch quicker and smoother....I mean hey...it's not that big of a deal...I basically wanted to know..wat were my options and wat others thought...anyways...thanks to the two that gave me a piece of their minds...
Old 04-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon View Post
I have been looking for that app guys...I think it might work out for me...thanks...also I do reset my phone everyday...at least 2-3 time a day...but thanks again for the info...I'm replying from my iPod right now so I dont think I can hit thank u button...I'll try it tho...if I cant, when I get to work I will...
PS- I preformed a 2nd hard reset last night...to conduct a test and in my opinon it seem like it's the quicklinks (the first row)..that slows up the process...I say that bcuz b4 I added the quick links...things seem to be running mouch quicker and smoother....I mean hey...it's not that big of a deal...I basically wanted to know..wat were my options and wat others thought...anyways...thanks to the two that gave me a piece of their minds...
thats weird that the quicklinks would cause a slow down, i'm at a loss of what to say, maybe someone else can chime in if they are having this issue, maybe it's a specific program that your putting in the quicklinks, try changing the order of them and see if that changes anything. and not a problem with trying to help out thats what we are here for, maybe someone else has some ideas on what to do also.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 600...Mogul...Touch Pro...Touch Pro 2...Evo

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
thats weird that the quicklinks would cause a slow down, i'm at a loss of what to say, maybe someone else can chime in if they are having this issue, maybe it's a specific program that your putting in the quicklinks, try changing the order of them and see if that changes anything. and not a problem with trying to help out thats what we are here for, maybe someone else has some ideas on what to do also.
You know...I neva really thought of that...perhaps you may be right...changing the order may do the trick...I'll try that right now....Again...its not a BIG issuse....its not like my phone go in total slow motion..its very minimal and can be delt with and/or ignored...but again...Thanks
UPDATE: I chanegd the order of the quicklinks and its still the same...

Last edited by Acedooncoon; 04-21-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

damn i was hoping that was a different approach and might have helped. to tell I'm at a loss for what to do next besides not putting anything in that top row of shortcuts and then find a shortcut background remover and see if that does anything, so basically you would just have a blank area down there instead of the background for the shortcuts, and if that don't work then i am at a total loss at what to do, I'm at work right now but when i get to my room shortly if i have a background remover I'll upload that and you can try that if you want, was also kind of hoping that someone else was going to jump in and see if they can help but guess since the Rom is overall running so good that no ones coming around.

***update***
attached is the remove quicklinks background and also is num5kulls complete panel remove, it removes all backgrounds off of everything on the home tab, try those and see if they help any.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 04-21-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Does anybody have a cab that will install the HTC volume control?
try the attached file and see if that's what your looking for.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Sorry everybody for the wait, but RL has been tough lately. I was able to cook something up for non-sprint users. It HAS NOT been tested yet, so i need somebody on a carrier other then sprint to try and run it for me. You will need to install your carrier cab as well.

http://deck.alexauv.com/S3-r12-GENERIC-beta.rar

Please keep me posted and let me know if it boots

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i'm on sprint and i'm even excited
Old 04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

well, time to be excited for you too!

r12 has been released for sprint users. Please refer to post #1 for more information and download links.

-deck
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

killher is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon View Post
You know...I neva really thought of that...perhaps you may be right...changing the order may do the trick...I'll try that right now....Again...its not a BIG issuse....its not like my phone go in total slow motion..its very minimal and can be delt with and/or ignored...but again...Thanks
UPDATE: I chanegd the order of the quicklinks and its still the same...
Acedooncoon, try turning off weather animation and see if that helps. You'll still see the animation on the weather tab for the coolness factor, but on the home screen it will be just the tiny animation. Runs much faster for me that way.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

ckeegan is keeping up the good workckeegan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
Sorry everybody for the wait, but RL has been tough lately. I was able to cook something up for non-sprint users. It HAS NOT been tested yet, so i need somebody on a carrier other then sprint to try and run it for me. You will need to install your carrier cab as well.

http://deck.alexauv.com/S3-r12-GENERIC-beta.rar

Please keep me posted and let me know if it boots

-deck
You may want to remove the "wink" because it actually doesn't boot. It goes through "preparing your device for first use", then I get "Run FILEOP \windows\Menu_FILEOP_End failed."
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development