View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 03:02 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

damn i was hoping that was a different approach and might have helped. to tell I'm at a loss for what to do next besides not putting anything in that top row of shortcuts and then find a shortcut background remover and see if that does anything, so basically you would just have a blank area down there instead of the background for the shortcuts, and if that don't work then i am at a total loss at what to do, I'm at work right now but when i get to my room shortly if i have a background remover I'll upload that and you can try that if you want, was also kind of hoping that someone else was going to jump in and see if they can help but guess since the Rom is overall running so good that no ones coming around.

***update***
attached is the remove quicklinks background and also is num5kulls complete panel remove, it removes all backgrounds off of everything on the home tab, try those and see if they help any.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 04-21-2010 at 06:30 PM.