PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

I'm using the the r11 b2 rom and I noticed the dialer does not show facebook pictures, is there a cab that can fix this?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

well I'm not sure about facebook pics showing up on the dialer as i don't have a facebook page, but if i have a picture of someone i just go into my contacts and save their picture to their contact card and then it shows up that way, i know it would be quicker the other way but not everyone i know has facebook anyways.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2 - S3-ROM r11 B2

rstone703 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to rstone703 Send a message via MSN to rstone703 Send a message via Yahoo to rstone703

Some minor issues: one has to do with software updates. Sprint Football Live and My Phone has been updated so it would be good if thats in the final version and the other is that when I type in the text box in htc messaging there are two cursors between the letters instead of one. When I type in the regular threading text box its fine. Don't know if this has been addressed or if anyone is having the same problem.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How much Ram does this rom boot up with?? Anyone?
Old 04-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstone703 View Post
Some minor issues: one has to do with software updates. Sprint Football Live and My Phone has been updated so it would be good if thats in the final version and the other is that when I type in the text box in htc messaging there are two cursors between the letters instead of one. When I type in the regular threading text box its fine. Don't know if this has been addressed or if anyone is having the same problem.
+1 on the double cursor in htc messaging...
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 04-11-2010, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
+1 on the double cursor in htc messaging...
+2

Does anyone know how I can make the messaging go to the windows messaging when I tap a text in the manila tab instead of the manilla messaging?

-
Old 04-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstone703 View Post
well everyone has to realize that it's a constant battle to have everything updated, deck can put out a rom one day and then the next they could release an update for a program, it's a never ending process with keeping roms updated so we just have to be patient.

on another note, deck has personal issues that he's been dealing with so we need to cut him some slack, he has been cooking and updating as he gets time, so stick around and enjoy what we have and when he has time he'll update things it's just not as often now as it usually is or as often as we want, but also understand he does this for almost free to help the community out, so don't forget to hit his thanks button.

don't take this the wrong way i'm just trying to explain why things are the way they are, enjoy the rom and if you have issues with something post it in the room and someone will try to help, have a good day.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2 - S3-ROM r11 B2

rstone703 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to rstone703 Send a message via MSN to rstone703 Send a message via Yahoo to rstone703

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well everyone has to realize that it's a constant battle to have everything updated, deck can put out a rom one day and then the next they could release an update for a program, it's a never ending process with keeping roms updated so we just have to be patient.

on another note, deck has personal issues that he's been dealing with so we need to cut him some slack, he has been cooking and updating as he gets time, so stick around and enjoy what we have and when he has time he'll update things it's just not as often now as it usually is or as often as we want, but also understand he does this for almost free to help the community out, so don't forget to hit his thanks button.

don't take this the wrong way i'm just trying to explain why things are the way they are, enjoy the rom and if you have issues with something post it in the room and someone will try to help, have a good day.
I understand. I was definitely not trying to rush anything just giving feedback on some minor issues with beta 2. I hope all is well with Deck, I'll keep him in my prayers.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Android Soldier

yeah i understand, like i said i wasnt trying to get after anyone i just wanted to pass along what i knew was going on as new people might come to the thread and only read the last page or two and not know what's going on.

like i said by all means pass along anything that you find is not working right and if someone knows how to fix it they'll pass that information along to us and when deck gets a chance he'll come in and read up on stuff and try to fix things.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

killher is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Hitting his Donate button and donating if you have the means is also a great way to show your appreciation to him.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development