View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 06:34 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstone703 View Post
Some minor issues: one has to do with software updates. Sprint Football Live and My Phone has been updated so it would be good if thats in the final version and the other is that when I type in the text box in htc messaging there are two cursors between the letters instead of one. When I type in the regular threading text box its fine. Don't know if this has been addressed or if anyone is having the same problem.
well everyone has to realize that it's a constant battle to have everything updated, deck can put out a rom one day and then the next they could release an update for a program, it's a never ending process with keeping roms updated so we just have to be patient.

on another note, deck has personal issues that he's been dealing with so we need to cut him some slack, he has been cooking and updating as he gets time, so stick around and enjoy what we have and when he has time he'll update things it's just not as often now as it usually is or as often as we want, but also understand he does this for almost free to help the community out, so don't forget to hit his thanks button.

don't take this the wrong way i'm just trying to explain why things are the way they are, enjoy the rom and if you have issues with something post it in the room and someone will try to help, have a good day.