PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
beta 2 has just the nav an tv (plus standard 2.5 tabs). no reader, docs, or footprints. the reason it had in 9.5 was that was a leo (test) build, not actively supported by deck. this beta, is from sprint rhod build. so that why none of those tabs. maybe you can try by cabs?

also, footprints wont work
It is possible to install the doc and ereader tabs by cab, but if you do, it changes the Tab Control Files (26948339_manila), which will then delete your sprint tv and nav tabs. So, you'll actually have to do it manually if you want all of the tabs.

Check out this link on XDA: Follow - Step 4 - Editing Tab Control File (26948339_manila) in the 2nd tutorial to change your original 26948339_manila file (the one with your old tabs in) and you should be able to sort it. TUT Manila Tutorial 2 - Adding Ready Made Tabs (Documents, eReader, Footprints)
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...Tutorial%20Two

Make sure to thank meltwater for his tutorial...
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"

Last edited by tgmuhammad; 04-08-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

seems like someone should be able to upload the manila file and then people that would want all the tabs could have them instead of messing with the file yourself.

also if you install the cabs and they take away your sprint nav and tv tabs you can always just go into there folders and still use the programs or have them as shortcuts on your home tab and then you wouldn't need the tabs unless you just like a lot of tabs. i dont use the doc or ereader programs myself but giving others something to think about.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
seems like someone should be able to upload the manila file and then people that would want all the tabs could have them instead of messing with the file yourself.

also if you install the cabs and they take away your sprint nav and tv tabs you can always just go into there folders and still use the programs or have them as shortcuts on your home tab and then you wouldn't need the tabs unless you just like a lot of tabs. i dont use the doc or ereader programs myself but giving others something to think about.
I do actually have an altered Tab Control File, but it only includes the doc reader. I don't use the ereader. If anyone wants the file, let me know.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Deck, Beta 2 is great - fast and has all the essentials. If you can add the Documents tab and the new Facebook tab to the final, that would take this rom over the top.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:39 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Deck, Beta 2 is great - fast and has all the essentials. If you can add the Documents tab and the new Facebook tab to the final, that would take this rom over the top.

document tab is a waste IMO.. Facebook one... eh i dont use it but i guess thats ok.. like the twiter.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
This particular ROM will not have the documents tab, because it is Rhodium based. Rhodium does not have the docs tab. The previous ROM 9.5 that had the docs tab was leo-based.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

brnail is just getting started

I guess it is all about how you use your phone. I find the Docs tab very useful. I appreciate the help on how to add the tabs. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2 - S3-ROM r11 B2

rstone703 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to rstone703 Send a message via MSN to rstone703 Send a message via Yahoo to rstone703

I love the g-sensor doc, pics, and music tabs in the leo sense UI but it takes up too much memory and processing power for the tp2. If the tp2 had the snapdragon like the Leo it would be no problem. I have to say the beta 2 works great u can release that as the final!
Old 04-09-2010, 07:47 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

on beta2...does any1 have a prob. w/ the opera and the back on screen button?

it doesnt want to take me back to my previous page. it acts as if its gonna load but no juice..
Old 04-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
on beta2...does any1 have a prob. w/ the opera and the back on screen button?

it doesnt want to take me back to my previous page. it acts as if its gonna load but no juice..
Haven't had that issue yet with r11 b2. But my sms bubble still isn't registering new text messages. Also, is anyone having a problem with sending group messages? It's fine if I send them by typing the recipients in one-by-one, but when I try to use my groups, it never opens up a new text prompt when I click "ok" after having chosen the group that I'd like to send the message to.

Last edited by tgmuhammad; 04-09-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development