PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

killher is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Deck - Are you planning on integrating Co0kies mod for the official r11?
I hope not!
Old 03-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

deck,

r11 b1 is OFF THE CHAIN!!! It's so fast. I'M LOVING IT!!!

Got one question for the tweakers in the thread,... I was trying to install the cab add-on for the document reader tab, but whenever I add it, it removes the sprint navigation and TV tabs... Is there a way I can re-enable these using the reg editor?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 03-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
deck,

r11 b1 is OFF THE CHAIN!!! It's so fast. I'M LOVING IT!!!

Got one question for the tweakers in the thread,... I was trying to install the cab add-on for the document reader tab, but whenever I add it, it removes the sprint navigation and TV tabs... Is there a way I can re-enable these using the reg editor?
did you try to enable those tabs thru the home tab? go to the home tab>menu>personalize home screen tabs and see if you can re-enable them that way.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
did you try to enable those tabs thru the home tab? go to the home tab>menu>personalize home screen tabs and see if you can re-enable them that way.
That's the problem. They have been removed from the home screen and the home tab personalization menu. After installing the doc tab add-on, they don't show up at all... anywhere...
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

i know deck said he fixed the task manager for the next release of r11 but for those that can't wait here's a little something to add it now until he releases the next beta or the full release of the rom. i would give credit but i didn't go into the thread and get this program i found it in the attachments link to a thread so sorry if the proper credit isn't given but i can't remember where i got it, enjoy.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Dear Mr Deck, someone is claiming in another rom thread that conference calling works on your rom. Even though we suggested to the poster that CDMA doesn't support conference calling, he insisted otherwise. Whats the verdict sir?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Dear Mr Deck, someone is claiming in another rom thread that conference calling works on your rom. Even though we suggested to the poster that CDMA doesn't support conference calling, he insisted otherwise. Whats the verdict sir?
Conference calling does work, but you can still only call two people at a time. It's not like the conference calling supported by GSM carriers.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Also,

My text message counter isn't working. I keep getting messages, but they aren't being listed on the home tab when they come in. Anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Conference calling does work, but you can still only call two people at a time. It's not like the conference calling supported by GSM carriers.
I did not know 3 way calling was considered conference calling. Thank u for the verification though.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
I did not know 3 way calling was considered conference calling. Thank u for the verification though.
Yea, I didn't know that either. I think Sprint changed the language after they released the Touch Pro2. When I called them after I first got my device asking about the conference calling, they kept swearing that it worked.

It wasn't until I told them that I didn't see any feature on the device that would allow me to call 5 or more people that they told me that I could only call two other people.

When I was running r7 and r9, I did see the feature for conference calling. You were able to click the button and it would show your contact list for you to check off who you would like to add to the call. It still only allowed you to add two callers. I never tried it with r10 or r11 beta1.

Hope this helps...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development