PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 05:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
You talking about CHT? if that's what your asking I believe the last two or three versions <including this rom> he's put out has had it.
thanx, see i forget wth im flashing at times.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thanx, see i forget wth im flashing at times.
lmfao i know how you feel, i have a crappy memory anyways and flashing all the time doesn't help.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Sprint!! - TP2 Boost Mobile!
Carrier: Sprint - BOOST MOBILE

bigdinog is just getting started

my phone is stuck on the windows orange screen at the start. it says preparing your phone for 1st use, then just stays on that screen... Did i flash incorrectly? I ran a program called RomupdateUtility on the S3-R12 folder.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdinog View Post
my phone is stuck on the windows orange screen at the start. it says preparing your phone for 1st use, then just stays on that screen... Did i flash incorrectly? I ran a program called RomupdateUtility on the S3-R12 folder.
make sure that you're giving it time, and yes your using the right file to start the flash <romupdateutility>. if it's still stuck when you read this post just restart the phone and it will start over, if it does it again i would suggest downloading the ROM again as you probably have a bad download. also be aware that a new ROM was dropped <r13b1> that's on the previous page, only known issue right now is that internet sharing isn't working but I'm sure there will be a fix soon.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 06-04-2010 at 05:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Sprint!! - TP2 Boost Mobile!
Carrier: Sprint - BOOST MOBILE

bigdinog is just getting started

Kiowa, thanks for your reply! After a while a few soft resets, the phone is fully functional. I most likely did not give it enough time. So, when the ROM is dropped, that means what? It is no good? Should I have not flashed to this ROM? Couldn't I just drop in a cab to fix the internet sharing like i have seen on other posts? Sorry, Im new, I just got the phone.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdinog View Post
Kiowa, thanks for your reply! After a while a few soft resets, the phone is fully functional. I most likely did not give it enough time. So, when the ROM is dropped, that means what? It is no good? Should I have not flashed to this ROM? Couldn't I just drop in a cab to fix the internet sharing like i have seen on other posts? Sorry, Im new, I just got the phone.
No worries bro we were all new at one time. When I say that a new ROM was dropped I meant that the Chef of the ROM uploaded it, deck didn't put it in the page 1 post 1 because it's a beta so he put a link in a post for it to be downloaded. Well when deck comes around he will try to fix the internet sharing by either making a cab or cooking up a new ROM, like I said earlier I downloaded the ROM but forgot to burn it to a disk and bring it home so I could flash it to my phone <currently deployed to Iraq and can't download at my room as the files to big>. If you have other questions just post them in the room and someone should be able to help you out, it's 2am here and I'm heading to bed.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:31 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

in the r13b1 inet sharing is fixed. bewqare it is on com5 23569. everything should be working for sprint users. havent tested any other carrier yet.

-deck
Old 06-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Android Soldier

Darren how are you trying to activate internet sharing, through the com manager or through start>internet>internet sharing? the way your activating it might not be working, I would try the opposite of what your trying and see if it works.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Darren how are you trying to activate internet sharing, through the com manager or through start>internet>internet sharing? the way your activating it might not be working, I would try the opposite of what your trying and see if it works.
when i plug usb in it show that its trying to connect but just keeps going so i tried through start menu and nothing happens so i did clear storage and same deal. gave up after that.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

bchan53 is a n00b
Smile Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
in the r13b1 inet sharing is fixed. bewqare it is on com5 23569. everything should be working for sprint users. havent tested any other carrier yet.

-deck

r13b1 is AWESOME! Seriously...I'm on Telus, and other than the whole update PRL and Hands Free Activation thing that runs from time to time I've yet to experience really any flaws with this build...

the update PRL/Hands Free Activation that runs is a bit annoying but I just hit cancel when it pops up and it goes away. A very minor annoyance I have to deal with for one of the most stable ROMs I've run to date =P...

Thanks deck! Can't wait until the final version comes out!

B-Chan
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development