PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by qper View Post
Will this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=666636 2.5 theme work on r12 with sprint?
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't, with that being said, download it and try it out, just make sure to back up all your stuff first in case you get a bad download or it doesn't work for some unknown reason.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:44 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

A little something for you sprint users.

http://deck.alexauv.com/S3-r13-S-beta.rar

based off of com5 ( sys 23568 )

nothing is final yet... but this is currently what i am running.

-deck
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

glad to see you here man! hope all is well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
glad to see you here man! hope all is well.
yea, been a bit. gettin RL back on track. I finally cooked up some 6.5.5 for everybody that had been asking me to do so. and it had been running so good, i decided to release a little teaser beta.

thanks for the concern.

-deck

Last edited by deck; 05-08-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:02 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post

-deck

awesome... thanks

Old 05-08-2010, 12:02 PM
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i know this is a beta... would it possible to include the mod to get the start menu when you click the top left and the task manager on the right?

doing a clear storage now... i will play with it for a while to see how it goes.

thanks again Deck
Old 05-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i know this is a beta... would it possible to include the mod to get the start menu when you click the top left and the task manager on the right?

doing a clear storage now... i will play with it for a while to see how it goes.

thanks again Deck
can you link me to this mod? thanks

-deck
Old 05-08-2010, 12:29 PM
What did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
can you link me to this mod? thanks

-deck

i will look around for them... the one time i used it was on MM last rom.... his FF rom...

im sure they can be found tho.. maybe Mike can help out in this
Old 05-08-2010, 01:17 PM
What did you say?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=671806

found this so far... not sure if it helps...

ill keep looking
Old 05-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck

-deck
Yay! Just downloaded it and i'm gonna flash it later.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development