PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspeckpizza View Post
still didnt work states that the update utality cant be oopened
what version of windows you using, you sure that your active sync'd your phone with your computer, that's the files that i use to flash my phone so i know all those files are good, i reuse them every time i flash, the only file i replace each time is the .nbh, also before you flash you might want to back up your phone with whatever method you want, i use pim backup myself. i really don't know what else to tell you besides making sure your computer has the up to date .net framework or if your using windows 7 to make sure you have the latest WMC, you have to go to the microsoft website to get that if you have windows 7, at least i did.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
what version of windows you using, you sure that your active sync'd your phone with your computer, that's the files that i use to flash my phone so i know all those files are good, i reuse them every time i flash, the only file i replace each time is the .nbh, also before you flash you might want to back up your phone with whatever method you want, i use pim backup myself. i really don't know what else to tell you besides making sure your computer has the up to date .net framework or if your using windows 7 to make sure you have the latest WMC, you have to go to the microsoft website to get that if you have windows 7, at least i did.
i bet its wmdc
Old 05-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i bet its wmdc
I'm thinking that's what it is also, I didn't have any issues because I knew when I upgraded to Win 7 that I had read that you had to update that, so before I even tried to flash I had already updated it.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

gameloader is a n00b

any fix to make r10 for verizon mms work?
Old 05-01-2010, 08:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameloader View Post
any fix to make r10 for verizon mms work?
what mms cab did you try?
Old 05-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

eta on s3 r13 rom anyone ??? deck is it almost ready ??
Old 05-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
eta on s3 r13 rom anyone ??? deck is it almost ready ??
well I won't say that decks not working on r13, but there is no word from him on it, nothing on his twitter and he's not posted here in a while so don't be surprised if we don't see anything for a while as I know he was dealing with personal issues so that might be what's got him preoccupied now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well I won't say that decks not working on r13, but there is no word from him on it, nothing on his twitter and he's not posted here in a while so don't be surprised if we don't see anything for a while as I know he was dealing with personal issues so that might be what's got him preoccupied now.

sorry to hear that he has personal prob//
i try his rom and i like it very much the only problem i had i was unable to use the quick links to use the lock icon on the home screen and not all programs were there to select from other than that the rom was great for me
Old 05-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
sorry to hear that he has personal prob//
i try his rom and i like it very much the only problem i had i was unable to use the quick links to use the lock icon on the home screen and not all programs were there to select from other than that the rom was great for me
yeah we all know how it is to deal with personal stuff from time to time just hope he gets things worked out. as far back as i can remember <TP1 days> deck never put out a lot of roms like the other chefs, he would rather fix the small quirks with his rom than put out something that wasn't stable. but if you want cutting edge stuff that might not be as stable there are lots of other chefs that put out new builds all the time, and for people that like flashing a lot they go with those chefs, myself i would rather have something stable and works than something cutting edge with all the latest and greatest toys. PM me if your looking for something like that and i will give you a link to a rom that is constantly updated if you like flashing all the time as i won't advertise another rom in this thread as i think it's rude and disrespectful.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

gogent is a n00b

is there anyway i can add "call history" in my quick links? Also why is that when I change my wallpaper for my lock screen it turn to tile instead of full?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development