PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 07:46 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
like the beta so far..

could you possibly make setting go to WM setting and not HTC? that would be nice.

thanks again
that has actually already been addressed and fixed. added task manager and a few others as well. i may put up another beta tommorrow, or maybe wait for the release. not sure yet...

-deck
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:58 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

yeah task manager was something else.

but so far everything is good..

thanks

Old 03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
for any sprint users that want to beta test r11, here is a link. PLEASE keep in mind that this is still beta, and not the final release of r11. Let me know how it goes...

http://deck.alexauv.com/S3-r11-b1.rar

-deck
im glad i came in this thread tonite, thanks deck!`

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
that has actually already been addressed and fixed. added task manager and a few others as well. i may put up another beta tommorrow, or maybe wait for the release. not sure yet...

-deck

Yeah that would be good, bro.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Wirelessly posted (Mikos_Toy: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

deck,

Does r11 beta1 have working mms? I'm so excited, can't wait to download.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 03-23-2010, 07:17 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mikos_Toy: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

deck,

Does r11 beta1 have working mms? I'm so excited, can't wait to download.
of coz

-deck
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
of coz

-deck
you 'da man!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

loraleiffxi is a n00b
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mados123 View Post

1) Regarding Verizon Visual Voicemail, when I try to connect after inputting my passcode, it states that "No network connection is available to contact voicemail server." This was observable with latest versions, 11.69 and 12.5. The problem wasn't seen when using MightyRom and others have said it was a problem with some other custom builds they've tried. Connection is active with email, browsing, etc. Could it be because a carrier provision wasn't used like MightRom's?
Has anyone found a fix to this? I really do miss my Visual Voicemail. Everything else on this ROM is really awesome so far!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey guys,

I've got a question, kind of off topic. How do you reorder sms messages. For example, if someone sends you a very long text that gets broken up into 3 texts upon arrival, but they aren't received in proper order, how do you reorder them?

Like, I just got one that came in 01/03, 03/03 and then 02/03...
Old 03-23-2010, 12:17 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Deck - r11 beta1 is working smooth so far. Are you planning on integrating Co0kies mod for the official r11? Having said that, do you have an eta? No rush - just curious. Keep up the great work!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development