PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Anyone know of a nice group sms software that will work with this rom? I was using power sms, but it's made to work with winmo 6.1, so it isn't functioning as well.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 02-05-2010, 04:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Anyone know of a nice group sms software that will work with this rom? I was using power sms, but it's made to work with winmo 6.1, so it isn't functioning as well.
SMS Chat is a decent software.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

For some reason, all weather is downloading/updating except for "my location." Is anyone else having this issue? or know of a fix? Whenever I hit update, it says 'connection error,' but the other cities are updating fine...
Old 02-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

dpadaddict is a n00b
Sense 2.5 deleting emails

Greetings deck,

Thank you for all your hard work. Just like everyone else is saying, your ROM is SUPER fast. Thank you!!!! I did find something I don't know how to fix.

In Sense when deleting an email using the "Delete Message" option, the email does delete from the mail tab (and is placed into the "deleted items" folder, in the messaging program) but the changes do not sync to the server (in this case gmail). Therefore when my device syncs again (set up is every 5min) the email reappears in the inbox.

Is there something I can do to fix this or is this a bug in sense?

Thank you for all your support!

Last edited by dpadaddict; 02-05-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
For some reason, all weather is downloading/updating except for "my location." Is anyone else having this issue? or know of a fix? Whenever I hit update, it says 'connection error,' but the other cities are updating fine...
flashing this rom as we speak. will let you know what happens.

I am getting my location weather fine. I just flashed so not sure if that makes a difference. first thing, ran quick gps, then tried setting up weather. good luck.

Last edited by Riley; 02-05-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff
Re: Sense 2.5 deleting emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpadaddict View Post
Greetings deck,

Thank you for all your hard work. Just like everyone else is saying, your ROM is SUPER fast. Thank you!!!! I did find something I don't know how to fix.

In Sense when deleting an email using the "Delete Message" option, the email does delete from the mail tab (and is placed into the "deleted items" folder, in the messaging program) but the changes do not sync to the server (in this case gmail). Therefore when my device syncs again (set up is every 5min) the email reappears in the inbox.

Is there something I can do to fix this or is this a bug in sense?

Thank you for all your support!

One thing you could try is in your messaging settings make sure under the storage tab that you have the empty deleted items drop box set to immediately. This is what I have mine set on and I haven't had a problem with reoccurring emails.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
flashing this rom as we speak. will let you know what happens.

I am getting my location weather fine. I just flashed so not sure if that makes a difference. first thing, ran quick gps, then tried setting up weather. good luck.
I tried running quick gps and enable my location, but that one just won't update. All other cities are fine...
Old 02-05-2010, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

might need to run a Sprint provisioning cab, soft-reset, then test.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
might need to run a Sprint provisioning cab, soft-reset, then test.
Do you have it handy? Also, are the animations working in the pictures and music tabs?
Old 02-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

dpadaddict is a n00b
Re: Sense 2.5 deleting emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartisall View Post
One thing you could try is in your messaging settings make sure under the storage tab that you have the empty deleted items drop box set to immediately. This is what I have mine set on and I haven't had a problem with reoccurring emails.
Thank you for your reply. I tried that but it doesn't work for me. I even changed the settings to "Delete them off the server" under advance Send/Receive settings under e-mail setup and emails continue to reappear in my inbox if I delete them using the mail tab in sense.

Any other suggestions I can try? Anybody else experiencing this? I love the delete option right from sense but I guess I will just to go into the inbox to delete them until I can find a solution.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development