PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
yup, with the call history link n everything
Alright thanks man, the elephant mms work a round does work for the record also. Did you use the first or the second cab that they have posted?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

lansing100 is just getting started
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

great rom but I can't get an incoming sms to vibrate no matter what settings i use (it will play a sound). any idea on a fix?

Last edited by lansing100; 01-05-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Alright thanks man, the elephant mms work a round does work for the record also. Did you use the first or the second cab that they have posted?
thanks for the feedback... whatever that link directed to i used, i think it was the first tho, and yea it works perfectly, woth the slight exception that you have to tap the program shortcut around the weather otherwise it will goto the weather tab. but, it does work, and im lovin it

EDIT: just tested with the elephant mms,worked fantastic, im gonna keep tryin a little with it to make sure its consistant... however, not to burst any bubbles, but it seems throught arcsoft the directly they get sent and recieved quicker,,, if anyone could maybe tell me his point of view id apreciate it, just to know diff ideas and to see which in fact is best method for mms for now... THANK YOU!!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!

Last edited by spidrweb; 01-05-2010 at 04:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

readygo02 is a n00b

Has anyone been able to get grovefish to work with this rom?

If this post was helpful, let me know by clicking Thanks!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiius View Post
Has anybody had a problem with the phone freezing when you slide the keyboard up in a text window or at all...it happens on to me all the time..i even got the phone replaced cause i thought it was the phone but it still happens..any ideas?
Yes it happens to me too with this ROM....usually if I start typing to early before the landscape finishes rendering.........
Old 01-05-2010, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
thanks for the feedback... whatever that link directed to i used, i think it was the first tho, and yea it works perfectly, woth the slight exception that you have to tap the program shortcut around the weather otherwise it will goto the weather tab. but, it does work, and im lovin it

EDIT: just tested with the elephant mms,worked fantastic, im gonna keep tryin a little with it to make sure its consistant... however, not to burst any bubbles, but it seems throught arcsoft the directly they get sent and recieved quicker,,, if anyone could maybe tell me his point of view id apreciate it, just to know diff ideas and to see which in fact is best method for mms for now... THANK YOU!!

Alright thanks, might hold off it for now till they work some more of the quirks out of it i found out after reading that thread. But thanks again.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygo02 View Post
Has anyone been able to get grovefish to work with this rom?
Yes but you have to install the updated fix found here.....have you done that??

http://scilor.ac-host.net/downloads.html
Old 01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G (June 4), HTC Hero, Touch Pro 2, Nexus One

kenny21 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

I totally agree with you spidrweb. The arcsoft is far better for me than htc messaging. I've tried everything since manilla 2.5 came out to get my mms working and have my text messages sent faster. So it was definitely refreshing to not only get my mms but to have noticebly faster speeds on sending and recieving as well through arcsoft
Old 01-05-2010, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
Yes but you have to install the updated fix found here.....have you done that??
even with the update its really more miss then hit. previous threads have suggested that it wont be maintained anymore for various reasons... i wish it was working like before
Old 01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

theponce is a n00b

I'm still on Arcsoft and.. loving it to be quit frank... I thought about the elephant mms.. but I just enjoy the speed at which arcsoft operates. - not just sending and recieving, but in general. It feels as stable to me as the stock rom.

- just my opinion...

I'm trying my best not to start cooking. lol...

I want to keep it simple and use whats out there and not get caught up in room cooking. - ITS CRACK! - never satisfied and always something new to add.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development