View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
spidrweb
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Alright thanks man, the elephant mms work a round does work for the record also. Did you use the first or the second cab that they have posted?
thanks for the feedback... whatever that link directed to i used, i think it was the first tho, and yea it works perfectly, woth the slight exception that you have to tap the program shortcut around the weather otherwise it will goto the weather tab. but, it does work, and im lovin it

EDIT: just tested with the elephant mms,worked fantastic, im gonna keep tryin a little with it to make sure its consistant... however, not to burst any bubbles, but it seems throught arcsoft the directly they get sent and recieved quicker,,, if anyone could maybe tell me his point of view id apreciate it, just to know diff ideas and to see which in fact is best method for mms for now... THANK YOU!!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!

Last edited by spidrweb; 01-05-2010 at 04:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.