PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Alright thanks, might hold off it for now till they work some more of the quirks out of it i found out after reading that thread. But thanks again.
dude ill be straight up honest, i mean they did descover 2 or 3 ways to work the MMS on this rom(with sprint especially) ... lol im just glad we managed, i honestly dont care how i gotta do it, i mean fair enough its nice to have a couple of options depending on personal preference, but im just glad to be able to use mms on this great rom!

anyways hope the testing helped! and if i figure anything else out, ill let ya'll know! thanks to all for helping on the subject!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

small quick update for anyone interested...

the 16 quicklinks from xda with the call history shortcut works perfectly,,, santods background for all tabbs works perfectly,,,, together, your home screen will crash!

the icons in the top 4 links will not line up with the border line, they will work, but you cant flip up/down for the rest of the links, so for now its either or, until santod works his magic and releases his 16 links!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started

FYI,

Ive installed two different cabs for no top curtain and at first glance it seems ok after reboot but once you start web browsing or send a text. exiting back to the home screen will cause the weather info right below the clock (i.e the clouds, location, degrees etc) will shift upward and overlap the clock. making it unreadable.

ill post back if i find a cab that doesnt do this...

ps.. to anyone contemplating about flashing this rom or not...... dont! and just do it! its an awesome rom. very usuable day to day. at the least, its worth trying just to see if you like it or not......
Old 01-05-2010, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
dude ill be straight up honest, i mean they did descover 2 or 3 ways to work the MMS on this rom(with sprint especially) ... lol im just glad we managed, i honestly dont care how i gotta do it, i mean fair enough its nice to have a couple of options depending on personal preference, but im just glad to be able to use mms on this great rom!

anyways hope the testing helped! and if i figure anything else out, ill let ya'll know! thanks to all for helping on the subject!

Oh no was talking about holding off the mms fix lol. I was talking about holding off the shortcuts one for now lol
Old 01-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Oh no was talking about holding off the mms fix lol. I was talking about holding off the shortcuts one for now lol
lolll, my bad!

yea me too, i can live without them for now, i mean theyre a beautifull concept, but also a luxury...

does anyone have any good taskbars for this rom? i mean, ive installed every one i have, and i still cant get the sms icon to be proper , i think its got somethin to do with the htc msg
Old 01-05-2010, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
lolll, my bad!

yea me too, i can live without them for now, i mean theyre a beautifull concept, but also a luxury...

does anyone have any good taskbars for this rom? i mean, ive installed every one i have, and i still cant get the sms icon to be proper , i think its got somethin to do with the htc msg
Don't sweat it happens to the best of us lol. You are requesting all the things i'm looking for to complete this rom
Old 01-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Don't sweat it happens to the best of us lol. You are requesting all the things i'm looking for to complete this rom
great minds think alike , i do have afew taskbars, but just the sms/mms isnt really changing
Old 01-05-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

xs2k is a n00b

Quote:
lolll, my bad!

I can't find a working taskbar either for this rom. The silence rom takes everything you throw at it. Most likely it's the 2.5 sense like you mentioned, because silence's 2.1 runs smoothly with alot of taskbars and dusk themes.

Really weird, but I did a hard reset due to freezing problems, and now my phone is freezing even more at a rate of every half an hour or so. It either freeze in the start folder OR HTC Messaging. Freezes also happens when I text. I'll try to hard reset again tonight, but the problem doesn't go away, I'll resort to back to silence rom for now.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

Quote:
lolll, my bad!

I am using the GagetRom taskbar with no problems. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6 shows everything without problem for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

readygo02 is a n00b

yes i was finally able to get it running with the fix thanks alot

If this post was helpful, let me know by clicking Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development