PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: telus

jeep670 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
if you enable the "quiet ring on pick up" in the sound settings will stop the ringer once you "move" the phone.
this is the only inconvenience I have with this rom. if it rings while walking it'll mute the ring immediately and you may not notice the call at all. no other rom I've tried has this issue? I'd like to see it fixed, then I'll consider this rom almost perfect.

my 2c.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

353Entertainment is keeping up the good work353Entertainment is keeping up the good work
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep670 View Post
this is the only inconvenience I have with this rom. if it rings while walking it'll mute the ring immediately and you may not notice the call at all. no other rom I've tried has this issue? I'd like to see it fixed, then I'll consider this rom almost perfect.

my 2c.
There's nothing to fix...it's just a setting.

Go to your settings tab, click on "sound & display" scroll down until you see "Quiet ring on pickup" --> Turn it off...
Old 01-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

anyone else have issues with text messages not being in order?
Old 01-12-2010, 06:58 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
anyone else have issues with text messages not being in order?
have you installed the 2016 bug fix?

-deck
Old 01-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
have you installed the 2016 bug fix?

-deck
yes i installed that, is that what's making them come in out of order?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
yes i installed that, is that what's making them come in out of order?
If you installed the 2016 fix then you should be good. Not sure why this is happening to you. Did you reset after the install?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
If you installed the 2016 fix then you should be good. Not sure why this is happening to you. Did you reset after the install?
also, after installing the fix, u will need to delete any messages with the incorrect timestamp, then soft reset.

-deck
Old 01-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
also, after installing the fix, u will need to delete any messages with the incorrect timestamp, then soft reset.

-deck
When you gonna release the beast??
Old 01-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
When you gonna release the beast??
r3 will be ready for release probably about a week or so. still ironing out a few kinks, updated to 21889, whole bunch of new goodies. Working hard this week on what im gonna do with mms for sprint for the time being. stay tuned...

-deck
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
r3 will be ready for release probably about a week or so. still ironing out a few kinks, updated to 21889, whole bunch of new goodies. Working hard this week on what im gonna do with mms for sprint for the time being. stay tuned...

-deck
Arg, a week?

Keep up the good work. Love R2(especially since it works with MaxManila 2.81, hopefully R3 will too).

I do have an issue with the task bar screen in this ROM. Wondering if others have it and if there is any fix. When I touch the task bar to see an alert, the full screen view of the notifications is corrupted. I'm wondering if this is the ROM or possibly MaxManila doing it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development