View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
kenny21
PPCGeeks Regular

kenny21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
thanks for the feedback... whatever that link directed to i used, i think it was the first tho, and yea it works perfectly, woth the slight exception that you have to tap the program shortcut around the weather otherwise it will goto the weather tab. but, it does work, and im lovin it

EDIT: just tested with the elephant mms,worked fantastic, im gonna keep tryin a little with it to make sure its consistant... however, not to burst any bubbles, but it seems throught arcsoft the directly they get sent and recieved quicker,,, if anyone could maybe tell me his point of view id apreciate it, just to know diff ideas and to see which in fact is best method for mms for now... THANK YOU!!
I totally agree with you spidrweb. The arcsoft is far better for me than htc messaging. I've tried everything since manilla 2.5 came out to get my mms working and have my text messages sent faster. So it was definitely refreshing to not only get my mms but to have noticebly faster speeds on sending and recieving as well through arcsoft