PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 06:31 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Anybody got any idea about my sms counter issue? The texts are coming through, but they're not showing up on the home tab...
home tab as in messaging tab right? just making sure, the bubble? i havent had any issues on r10s so my guess its sumthing you installed...slider?...sum message app/tweak? i would look into those 1st
Old 03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
home tab as in messaging tab right? just making sure, the bubble? i havent had any issues on r10s so my guess its sumthing you installed...slider?...sum message app/tweak? i would look into those 1st
Right, the bubble... I'm running the r11 beta1. And nope, have not installed any slider, or messaging app/tweak. I did update Bing and Palringo to their latest versions, though... do you think that may have anything to do with it?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 03-25-2010, 06:43 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Right, the bubble... I'm running the r11 beta1. And nope, have not installed any slider, or messaging app/tweak. I did update Bing and Palringo to their latest versions, though... do you think that may have anything to do with it?
wouldnt think so but you never know, un install them to see...plus it could be the beta..just needs to be iron out. im on r10s so cant compare
Old 03-26-2010, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mlambert77 is becoming a great contributor

I'm on the beta. I have palringo, but not bing, and I have the SMS bubble notification.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

I'm about to flash to R11 b1, anyone using it, is MMS working properly now that official 6.5 is out? Do we need to do any workarounds? I am still on R9 and would like to take the leap, but MMS is pretty imp to me (the ladies love to send me pics) I'll download and backup my phone in the meantime and await a response before i flash.

PS, Deck - I don't think i ever flashed to anything other than your roms (maybe to stock once or twice for a flash dance) in the past 2 years since tp1, you are a beast and keep it up
Old 03-26-2010, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Those of you running the beta, is HTC messaging enabled or disabled?

I hope its disabled like the new stock rom.

-
Old 03-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Those of you running the beta, is HTC messaging enabled or disabled?

I hope its disabled like the new stock rom.

-
yezzir its GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally
Old 03-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

in case anyone's interested here's a link to a thread that has a cab that adds city to the call screen when you receive a call. since an area code covers many cities it just links to the major metropolitan city, it's nice little add-on to an already great rom.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115496
Old 03-26-2010, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowa69 View Post
in case anyone's interested here's a link to a thread that has a cab that adds city to the call screen when you receive a call. Since an area code covers many cities it just links to the major metropolitan city, it's nice little add-on to an already great rom.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115496

nice!

-
Old 03-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

yeah i thought it was a nice little add-on also, it's nice to see the state but to see the city also is even better. guess you find some nice stuff when bored and surfing around lol.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development