View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 05:49 PM
trphg
PPCGeeks Regular

trphg is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

your best bet is to install Clean Ram. I'd upload it for you but I have 2 versions on my phone and can't remember which one was for tp1 and which I use for tp2.

Clean Ram is a really effective tool to close unresponsive apps that chillin in your background which affects performance. There are 3 different stages you could clean as well.

Happy Holidayze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon View Post
Im diggin this rom myself...but I did noticed that after some time my memory and speed kind of dwindles down...I only have 5 other programs intallled unlike what I used to have in other roms...and when I soft reset I start off at about 56%-60% memory. The only progs I really use is facebook and Uno (one of the 5 I have installed)...and after logging on to Facebook...that is when it starts to slow down a little...and its most noticeable on the home screen when lets says clouds are passing by or even if the glare of sun is rotating. The clouds move very slow and the glare rotates very slow....it only speeds up when I stroke upward to pull up the quick links...I have had that minor issue in all the Roms I have used....is there anything I can do to adjust this or is it just my phone?
I have the Sprint TP...also the 5 progs I have installed are: "Simon" (game)..."Uno" (game)..."SomeGuy sMMS" (2ndary Pic-mail)..."Adv Config 3.3"....and "Spb Screenshot".
I can do without "Simon" and I dont really need "SomeGuy sMMS" due to the fact that there is mms already working on here...Only reason why I have it is cuz I have gotten used to using it....but does anyone have any sugguestion? Thanks

Oh yea and Great great Great work Deck...
This post has been thanked 1 times.