PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [08/21/2010] MikFroyo v1.2 - updated... KiNgxKernel BFS #4

hey I am on the beta version, and there is no htc twitter… I got the htc twitter apk (peep) and it won't install, any thoughts on how to get twitter part of the friend stream and stuff?
Old 10-12-2010, 02:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
hey I am on the beta version, and there is no htc twitter… I got the htc twitter apk (peep) and it won't install, any thoughts on how to get twitter part of the friend stream and stuff?
U need to push the file into system/app/ directory.
Also... push into it the twitter widget apk.

I'm pretty much done with a rom version that have all the stock rom apps in it also.
I just have exams and papers due this week and the next one so I kinda have to leave it alone for the next week and half.
Ill have a final version by next weekend with everything skinned and such.
I also saw that some are working on porting android 2.2.1 to the Evo so that might get added as well by then.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 10-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

noob question, how do I push it?
Old 10-12-2010, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
noob question, how do I push it?
using adb...

adb push apkname.apk /system/app/

there are a few other ways... but that should more then perfect.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

its been long over due... but the rom is updated with lots of good stuff.

have fun.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRG83) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

The smartkeyboard pro doesnt work
Old 10-25-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
its been long over due... but the rom is updated with lots of good stuff.

have fun.
omg yes! i'm glad you were able to release this despite your school schedule. i hope this rom is as good on battery as your 1.2 release.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRG83) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

that was up in the beta version by mistake... its not up in the official release.
the multiupload link was leading into the beta version i had up for testers a few days ago... but i changed it now and the link is the correct one... u should redownload... and if u want to get smartkeyboard... youll easily find it in another website.

sorry for the mixup.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90

that was up in the beta version by mistake... its not up in the official release.

the multiupload link was leading into the beta version i had up for testers a few days ago... but i changed it now and the link is the correct one... u should redownload... and if u want to get smartkeyboard... youll easily find it in another website.

sorry for the mixup.
Is all good!..
Another thing earlier i rebooted the phone and it gave me an error in the homescreen. The roxy couldnt load up something like that. My widgets didnt should up. I had to reboot and that fixed it.

And also my phone wasnt sending txts or i wasnt able to called. Untill i got 3 txts all together and then i could make the call. Idk its ur rom but i havent had that problem overall your rom is badass!.

Last edited by mkc90; 10-25-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva
Excellent work on the rom it looks an feels great! I switched the kernel to stock an now I'm gettin wut I like to call Damage Control battery life. (all f'ing day) flashed at 9am on full charge, its now 147am and I'm at 31 % I love it

An the default ringer u built in is hilarious lol

Sent from Canadian Jigsaw's barn cuz he got all the Rush records.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development