PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron21 View Post
Thanks, saw that and was about to say disregarde my note. Can u advise on the tp2 whats useful.
not really... i had a lot to do with the htc diamond not the tp2...
for themes i would definitely check out s2w work.
as far as actual roms... i cant say cuz i dont think i know any of the dev for those roms. and a bunch of things changed since the last time i even saw a manila code.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 10-26-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

Congratulation my Friend for you NEW MikFroyo v3.0.
Well done!
Best Regards Sabroso
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become
Old 10-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

You have the wallpaper jpeg anywhere I could have? And one last themeing though... get the black HTC clock for fancy clocks... it would be awesome looking... also you should put your theme in a zip for people to flash... that would be awesome

Last edited by pask2155; 10-27-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Congratulation my Friend for you NEW MikFroyo v3.0.
Well done!
Best Regards Sabroso
thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
You have the wallpaper jpeg anywhere I could have? And one last themeing though... get the black HTC clock for fancy clocks... it would be awesome looking... also you should put your theme in a zip for people to flash... that would be awesome
im planning on putting it a s theme version... but its a little tricky cuz i did so much changes u might as well flash the rom. ill probably put up a flashable theme sometime soon but i dont think i can make it 100% working with all other roms.
as for the black htcclock... i had a few people telling i should do that, but i think u guys know where to find it yourselves... i might have a look at it later on though.
and im not sure what u mean about the wallpaper.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

DJCaSpER is becoming a great contributor
Hey ok I'm haven a problem with HTC sync I can't connect to get my contacts it fails every time I try to connect. I've tried repairing it uninstalling it re installing it and still don't work. Is there a reason for this?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

amikan is there any thread outthere or a step by step guide that explains how to create themes. I want to make my own =)
Old 10-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks man.

im planning on putting it a s theme version... but its a little tricky cuz i did so much changes u might as well flash the rom. ill probably put up a flashable theme sometime soon but i dont think i can make it 100% working with all other roms.
as for the black htcclock... i had a few people telling i should do that, but i think u guys know where to find it yourselves... i might have a look at it later on though.
and im not sure what u mean about the wallpaper.
Hey I want the jpeg for the wallpaper of your themed rom... if possible...

And as far as a black clock i cannot find one comparable with your rom.... if you know where to get it hook me up!
Old 10-27-2010, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Go to the android market, and app brain market. Search "sense clock" go down a lil and there r a Bunch that will work with 2.2.1.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post
Hey ok I'm haven a problem with HTC sync I can't connect to get my contacts it fails every time I try to connect. I've tried repairing it uninstalling it re installing it and still don't work. Is there a reason for this?

Could someone help me with this. Sense I got my evo I have not been able to sync with Google with my contacts so I have HTC sync to sync my contacts. And its broken with this rom.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post
Could someone help me with this. Sense I got my evo I have not been able to sync with Google with my contacts so I have HTC sync to sync my contacts. And its broken with this rom.

not sure why you're having a problem with either but you should definitely try out a free app called "titanium backup" to save your contacts. not only does it save your contacts without decompressing the pictures (like gmail) it should also save whichever ringtone you set to that contact. just be aware that if you're using your phone as a disk drive and one of the custom ringtone that is supposed to be on your SD card plays...it will mess up the ringtones you set...you could always restore to a configuration prior to messing up the ringtones though

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development