View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 05:45 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Congratulation my Friend for you NEW MikFroyo v3.0.
Well done!
Best Regards Sabroso
thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
You have the wallpaper jpeg anywhere I could have? And one last themeing though... get the black HTC clock for fancy clocks... it would be awesome looking... also you should put your theme in a zip for people to flash... that would be awesome
im planning on putting it a s theme version... but its a little tricky cuz i did so much changes u might as well flash the rom. ill probably put up a flashable theme sometime soon but i dont think i can make it 100% working with all other roms.
as for the black htcclock... i had a few people telling i should do that, but i think u guys know where to find it yourselves... i might have a look at it later on though.
and im not sure what u mean about the wallpaper.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils