PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

mrimage is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

great rom, but it keep freezing and reboot when i am in yutube and and select high quality

Last edited by mrimage; 10-26-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva
Re: [ROM] - [10/25/2010] - MikFroYo v3.0 - [ FRG83 | Fully Themed ] - It Is Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
great rom, but it keep freezing and reboot when i am in yutube and and select high quality
I jus tried several vids in light of ur post while switching between normal an HQ. No freezing or rebooting

if its constantly happening try clearing the data/cache..or uninstalling an reinstalling...if ur phones rebooting though, its most likely clashing wit sumthing else on ur device but i could be wrong

Last edited by ddark4eva; 10-26-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
yea... there is a good point here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddark4eva View Post
if ur phones rebooting though, its most likely clashing with something else...
i think u have another youtube version on your device cuz u might have not wiped before flashing.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 10-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jayfranklin is a n00b

Is anyone having an issue with not being able to shut off the alarm clock? The alarm goes off, but I cannot dismiss or snooze.

Disregard, I figured it out. I had to set the alarm for the clock that is on the unlock screen.

Last edited by jayfranklin; 10-26-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: issue resolved
Old 10-26-2010, 11:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dongatta is a n00b

Just looking for pointers but i am running this rom and as of yet to be able to use the sprint hotspot. My laptop connects but says no internet or network connectivity. Any help is appreciated.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Carrier: t-mobile

byron21 is a n00b

I'm new at this, down loading this and all seems very interesting. I carry a tp2 gsm model with a 6.5 pro ( 21881.5.0.84) 4.49.25.57 radio vs If i can understand all that means, you look like the person to ask. How can i install on my phone with screwing it up? Is it even posible for a noobie like me? The work looks good my thanks i advance.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

it only happen when watching a video in high quality then while watching just select related videos at the bottom and just select a different video while watching the first one while it to switch to the next video then it freeze and then reboot
Old 10-26-2010, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron21 View Post
I'm new at this, down loading this and all seems very interesting. I carry a tp2 gsm model with a 6.5 pro ( 21881.5.0.84) 4.49.25.57 radio vs If i can understand all that means, you look like the person to ask. How can i install on my phone with screwing it up? Is it even posible for a noobie like me? The work looks good my thanks i advance.
no dude... dont even try... evo and tp2... two diff worlds.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
it only happen when watching a video in high quality then while watching just select related videos at the bottom and just select a different video while watching the first one while it to switch to the next video then it freeze and then reboot
ill give it a shot and tell u what i find in a few.

edit:
no... smooth as butter... doesnt even glitch.
i tried on wifi and on data also just to make sure... if it keeps happening to u just erase it from system/app/Youtube.apk using adb or a file explorer and download it from the market... i only changed up the menu icons on that app so it should bother u too much if u dont have them.

to remove it simply connect the phone to the computer (i hope u got adb)
then open the windows cmd window and go the the adb location and type in:
adb shell rwsystem
then
adb shell rm /system/app/YouTube.apk

and u done... make sure to type the YouTube.apk exactly as i wrote it with the caps and such.

Last edited by amikam; 10-26-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Carrier: t-mobile

byron21 is a n00b

Thanks, saw that and was about to say disregarde my note. Can u advise on the tp2 whats useful.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development