PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [08/21/2010] MikFroyo v1.2 - updated... KiNgxKernel BFS #4

When the alarm goes off i have to shut off the device and then turn it back on so it will stop.. Any ideas?

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
When the alarm goes off i have to shut off the device and then turn it back on so it will stop.. Any ideas?
this has something to do with the vanilla lockscreen and htc clock widget not getting along.
the solution? find the .apk for the "fancy clock" widget (which looks like the stock htc clock) and set it to a different clock (i personally used an app called "clock+alarm" by pedro maicas; it's free and easy to use).
i think fancy widget got taken off of the android market but there might be an .apk floating around...you just need to look for it
Old 10-08-2010, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Sorry guys for not updating the rom here... I updated at xda...
I'm still working on things and I've only put up a beta version of the rom up there.
Im skinning everything so that people who uses all of the htc apps will have everything skinned.
I will probably have a non beta version of the new rom by the end of the weekend and hopefully a version with red highlights also by then.

Skinning is a bitch... I re did like 3000 images if not more, not to memtiom converting some images that are not in color to black and while and optimized the png's using pngout and optipng so that they will really be as small as they can be.
Also, new window animations will be added.(I got 4 to choose from, not sure which one yet)

Anyways... will have something solid up soon.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 10-08-2010, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnsicle View Post
this has something to do with the vanilla lockscreen and htc clock widget not getting along.
the solution? find the .apk for the "fancy clock" widget (which looks like the stock htc clock) and set it to a different clock (i personally used an app called "clock+alarm" by pedro maicas; it's free and easy to use).
i think fancy widget got taken off of the android market but there might be an .apk floating around...you just need to look for it
True... i thought everyone knew that by now.
I just use the fancywidget with the g-app clock that I've already included in the rom.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
Also, new window animations will be added.(I got 4 to choose from, not sure which one yet)

Anyways... will have something solid up soon.
when you say window animations, do you mean "iphone-like" transitions/animations in myn's rom?
[ROM] Myn’s Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 1 - 09/27/2010] -An Enlightening Experience *NEW* - xda-developers
basically screen transitions come from the top instead of from the sides.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnsicle View Post
when you say window animations, do you mean "iphone-like" transitions/animations in myn's rom?
[ROM] Myn’s Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 1 - 09/27/2010] -An Enlightening Experience *NEW* - xda-developers
basically screen transitions come from the top instead of from the sides.
ok... so here are the links to youtube videos for the ones im looking at right now to add... i think since other roms already has the flip animation ill be different and maybe try one of the other 3 i found.
some of the videos have sucky quality so hopefully u can see how they work.
bouncy
flip
fold
fly

Last edited by amikam; 10-08-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... so here are the links to youtube videos for the ones im looking at right now to add... i think since other roms already has the flip animation ill be different and maybe try one of the other 3 i found.
some of the videos have sucky quality so hopefully u can see how they work.
bouncy
flip
fold
fly
wow they all look nice. if i had a choice, i'd go for the fold theme
Old 10-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

same here i like the fold.. and thanks for the clock and alarm update. I was wondering why you had added the fancy widget..lol
Old 10-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Almost a VIP

Also this ROM works great with swype. I have tried others and they were not so good with it. Keep up the good work bro. i used to build ROMs for the Windows Mobile devices so I know it can be a pain to skin them. and also work the bugs out. ALL in ALL GOOD JOB!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 08:29 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Yea.. with android its even more of a headache cuz sometimes u need to also resign the apk, and png9 also has its limits and needs to be rebuilt using eclipse even though most of the time apkmanager does the job pretty good.
It took me a long time to figure out the manila code back in the diamond days... now I'm trying to figure out how to mess with the smali files that really left me clueless so far, so far I can only get how most of the xml's work but not 100%... I'm trying to change the Rosie animations to look like launcher pro or adw launcher, both launchers call some common andriod commands and such, but when I change those commands to work with rosie they wont go... which is kinda weird... but maybe I'm missing something that needs to be done in the smali files also that I can't seem to figure out.
Anyways... it seems like themeing is taking forever.... I do have most of it done but still need to take screen shot for some apps that use preset images as a base... which is mostly the htc apps.
Wired... they got almost all of their apps to sort of a splash screen so that it seems like it loaded the app while in reality it takes a little longer. The only way u would notice it though is if that "splashscreen" is not the same as the actual theme.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development