PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

pwnsicle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
im still running 1.3. and its very stable. Is this new one v3.1 stable as well?
is it stable?? omg it's a beast! only other thing i could ask for in this rom is the desire hd port with a working camera *wink wink*
Old 11-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done

loving the Rom bro. Keep up the good work. i loved it so much i backed it up just in case.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
loving the Rom bro. Keep up the good work. i loved it so much i backed it up just in case.
thanks man...

are u still using the old version?

btw... over all since i released ver 3... i had over 1700 d/l for the rom.... pretty nice number.

i'm starting to think that people dont like to comment at all, or there is really nothing to say cuz there are no issues... im not sure how that works anymore.

i never used to get comments on my work... but always had a lot of d/l.

when i had my diamond rom i used to have maybe 300 d/l cuz i kinda hit that scene a little late... and even back than i thought to myself how come people dont comment... good things or bad... now with over 1700 i still dont get positive or negative feedback.

i just dont get it.

really ver 3.0 had 950 d/l in less than 4 days... and i know ppcggeks is kinda dry on evo issues compared to xda... but even on xda i barely had any comments.

i can see how i wont see a lot of comments if people already d/l something that is exactly like a stock rom... but mine isn't.

anyways... never mind.. thanks for the good comments man.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 11-04-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

carlitos is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks man...

btw... over all since i released ver 3... i had over 1700 d/l for the rom.... pretty nice number.

i'm starting to think that people dont like to comment at all, or there is really nothing to say cuz there are no issues... im not sure how that works anymore.

when i had my diamond rom i used to have maybe 300 d/l cuz i kinda hit that scene a little late... and even back than i thought to myself how come people dont comment... good things or bad... now with over 1700 i still dont get positive or negative feedback.

i just dont get it.

really ver 3.0 had 950 d/l in less than 4 days... and i know ppcggeks is kinda dry on evo issues compared to xda... but even on xda i barely had any comments.

i can see how i wont see a lot of comments if people already d/l something that is exactly like a stock rom... but mine isn't.

jajaj dont worry man i think no body coment anythng cuz everythng works fine.. i got no problems with ur rom is nice i like is the first one i like it so far n im still using it.. good job. waithng for the next update now jajjaja

Old 11-05-2010, 02:57 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

guys... i got some new mods up on xda...

check it out when u feel like it:
xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
thanks man...

i just dont get it.

i used to cook roms for the wm phones as well. I know exactly what you mean. I did upgrade to the current rom and i love it man very nice job! i have tried a few others but i liked this one the best. I think people dont say anything because they dont have any issues and if they do is because they installed some extra stuff. Anyway I'll make sure to bring up anything if i see it. Keep it up bro
Old 11-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
i did look at them already. i got the old lock screen back and also changed the animations a little... gotta love andrioid
Old 11-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Almost a VIP

question does this rom have Darktremor Apps2SD? if not how can i get it?
Old 11-06-2010, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
question does this rom have Darktremor Apps2SD? if not how can i get it?
no... it doesn't have it.
i never used it myself though... so im not sure how to put it on... i can figure it out... but never tried to before... so i cant help u with that yet.

but u should be able to add it.
look it up on xda... there is a full thread with it and how to and such.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

cuejunky is a n00b

I just wanted to let everyone know what a fantastically stable & smooth rom this is! Battery life with this rom is amazing. I have tried all of the available roms and imho this is the best with AVA running in second. If I had to pick something to complain about, it would be the keyboard, I personally like swype. Keep up the good work.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development