PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 06:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done

Btw guys... im sorry for not keeping this thread updated with everything all the time... please feel free to check out the my XDA thread...
its a little more responsive there... thats why i edn up just heading over there all the time and posting most of the things there.

here is the link:
[ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 10-31-2010, 10:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

tj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done

Does the Sprint Hotspot work on any rom??
Old 10-31-2010, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj.iscool View Post
Does the Sprint Hotspot work on any rom??
as far as noticed u would probably need calk's usb tether tweak... but im not sure cuz i never tried without it.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does this current rom have the fm radio app? if not where can i find it? i did search and could not find it..

By the way love the rom bro im on the last update so not current Right now.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

DJCaSpER is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
does this current rom have the fm radio app? if not where can i find it? i did search and could not find it..

By the way love the rom bro im on the last update so not current Right now.
Yes its built into the Tom. But if u searched the market u would find a bunch of them.

sent from he moon on my EVO 4g
Old 11-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

For me, king kernal #9 works the best for overall smoothness and battery life... whats better about #11
Old 11-01-2010, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
For me, king kernal #9 works the best for overall smoothness and battery life... whats better about #11
Well bfs#11 and cfs#11 bother have great battery life and vary smooth. Overclocked and they run even better. Not sure how #9 is cuz i never used it. I've used bfs#10, bfs#11, cfs#11, ziggys 10/28, and one more but can't remember the name right now. Both #11 run the best to me.

sent from he moon on my EVO 4g
Old 11-02-2010, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

carlitos is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
dont know... i dont use it.
i use RA and do nand backup from there
i think was something wrong with the kermael o somethng . i flashd the ziggy kermel then i do a back up n was no problem.. it went good so who knows..

Old 11-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im still running 1.3. and its very stable. Is this new one v3.1 stable as well?
Old 11-02-2010, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
im still running 1.3. and its very stable. Is this new one v3.1 stable as well?
Yes it is.

sent from the moon on my EVO 4g

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development