PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

carlitos is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
it really doesn't matter...
the reason u think update.zip i because some phone recognize it only like that or something like that.... but here u pick the file... not the phone.
aghr i delete the question but i guess was too late o dnt wat i was thnking asking that quetions.. but thnks for the reply thoe..

Old 10-29-2010, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done

idk if this is normal but the update went good. but hey when get to the home screen there nothng there on the 7 windows theres nothing. is that normal or somethng wrong.. not even the clock on the main screen nothng sero .. i knw i can do it manually but is just a question
Old 10-30-2010, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
sure man... no prob.

btw... after having the new youtube app for a while... i think it sucks ass compared to the old one we had, but that could be just me... if u want the older version ill put it up also.
hey i thnk the youtube app got fix i tried it n everuthng went good thnks tho
Old 10-30-2010, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

DJCaSpER is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
ok guys... updated the rom, the links and the change log.

all the issues should be fixed and then some...

ill update some screen shots in a few.

u should be able to get away with wiping, but if not... wipe.
Hey did u check and see if HTC sync would connect? I just flashed calk's new evio 2 rom 1.5. And he's using the new kernel everyone keeps talking sorry i for got the name of it ill go look at it in a min. But it works great with his rom battery life is good too. I'm gonna download ur new rom and give a shot after i finish back up this rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2010, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post
Hey did u check and see if HTC sync would connect? I just flashed calk's new evio 2 rom 1.5. And he's using the new kernel everyone keeps talking sorry i for got the name of it ill go look at it in a min. But it works great with his rom battery life is good too. I'm gonna download ur new rom and give a shot after i finish back up this rom.

its cool dude...
im gonna d/l htcsync just to see whats up with it...
i never use it cause it has issues with other things as far as i can remember...
ill let u know u know in 5-10 min if it connected or not.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 10-30-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
its cool dude...
im gonna d/l htcsync just to see whats up with it...
i never use it cause it has issues with other things as far as i can remember...
ill let u know u know in 5-10 min if it connected or not.
Ok thank u. I'm downloading now. And will flash in about 10 mins. I was haven the same problem with calk's new rom too i had to force it too overwrite the contacts. Doing so through repair on HTC sync.

Old 10-30-2010, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Ok thank u. I'm downloading now. And will flash in about 10 mins. I was haven the same problem with calk's new rom too i had to force it too overwrite the contacts. Doing so through repair on HTC sync.

yes... works...
d/l ver3 not ver2
i tried ver 2 first but no go... then i push on check for updates... it took me to version 3.. and that worked.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
yes... works...
d/l ver3 not ver2
i tried ver 2 first but no go... then i push on check for updates... it took me to version 3.. and that worked.
Did not have a problem syncing thank u. Runs great o ya calks is using the new ziggy kernel and works great.
E

Old 10-30-2010, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Mike, for some reason the kernel ur using is not playing nice with me battery life is good but I'm getting lag when over clocked. I just downloaded ziggys new kernel and I'm gonna give it a shot ill let u know how it goes after a few hours running it. Also on quadrant bench mark I'm getting 1100 too 1200 on the kernel. On ur last rom release i was at 1498.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Mike, for some reason the kernel ur using is not playing nice with me battery life is good but I'm getting lag when over clocked. I just downloaded ziggys new kernel and I'm gonna give it a shot ill let u know how it goes after a few hours running it. Also on quadrant bench mark I'm getting 1100 too 1200 on the kernel. On ur last rom release i was at 1498.

I can say one thing so far is that on quadrant bench mark I'm getting 1480 with ziggys kernel on ur rom. Will report back when i have more to tell.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development