View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [10/29/2010] - MikFroYo v3.1 - [ FRG83 | 3.30.651.2 ] - It's Been Re-Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
loving the Rom bro. Keep up the good work. i loved it so much i backed it up just in case.
thanks man...

are u still using the old version?

btw... over all since i released ver 3... i had over 1700 d/l for the rom.... pretty nice number.

i'm starting to think that people dont like to comment at all, or there is really nothing to say cuz there are no issues... im not sure how that works anymore.

i never used to get comments on my work... but always had a lot of d/l.

when i had my diamond rom i used to have maybe 300 d/l cuz i kinda hit that scene a little late... and even back than i thought to myself how come people dont comment... good things or bad... now with over 1700 i still dont get positive or negative feedback.

i just dont get it.

really ver 3.0 had 950 d/l in less than 4 days... and i know ppcggeks is kinda dry on evo issues compared to xda... but even on xda i barely had any comments.

i can see how i wont see a lot of comments if people already d/l something that is exactly like a stock rom... but mine isn't.

anyways... never mind.. thanks for the good comments man.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils