View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:29 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yea.. with android its even more of a headache cuz sometimes u need to also resign the apk, and png9 also has its limits and needs to be rebuilt using eclipse even though most of the time apkmanager does the job pretty good.
It took me a long time to figure out the manila code back in the diamond days... now I'm trying to figure out how to mess with the smali files that really left me clueless so far, so far I can only get how most of the xml's work but not 100%... I'm trying to change the Rosie animations to look like launcher pro or adw launcher, both launchers call some common andriod commands and such, but when I change those commands to work with rosie they wont go... which is kinda weird... but maybe I'm missing something that needs to be done in the smali files also that I can't seem to figure out.
Anyways... it seems like themeing is taking forever.... I do have most of it done but still need to take screen shot for some apps that use preset images as a base... which is mostly the htc apps.
Wired... they got almost all of their apps to sort of a splash screen so that it seems like it loaded the app while in reality it takes a little longer. The only way u would notice it though is if that "splashscreen" is not the same as the actual theme.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils